1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I think we are going to get a mix of everything. The punto evo, new uk punto and some from the avventura concept! :cool:
    Sharing design with the avventura might help them increase volume and reduce costs when the avventura comes out!
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ya Ranjeeth sir you are right Fiat India will be launching new Punto which has mix of Avventura design cues in it.This could be all new Punto which will be launched first in India & later other foreign markets may get it.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The Indicator bulb is on the inside unlike our current model of Punto or even the EVO.. I guess the Headlamp is now re designed by Indian for Indian Markets and then later exported to somewhere else, just like how Mr Nagesh had explained about Avventura on the Launch day...
    Thanks kedarbendre for pointing out about the Interiors, it had slipped my mind..

But again a Million Dollar question, why isn't a Bottle Holder on the Door panel of the New Linea and will we see the same disaster on the New Punto, No Bottle Holder :( ???
  4. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    i think FIAT doesn't want us all to DRINK AND DRIVE :lol
    2 people like this.
  5. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Why is not having a bottle holder a disaster? :confused:
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, the doors of new Linea have a contour where a 1 liter bottle should hold. Maybe the same will go to punto as well.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nope, as per the pictures shared, the door trim is same as the current Linea/Punto, I have lost my car wallet with my duplicate documents becuase it could't hold it and I had trusted it by putting it there, opened the door and kaboom, it just fell off.... 1 Liter bottle is out of the question :mad:
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys wait n watch. Let the new Linea come to the showrooms and we will see if it actually hold 1 liter bottle or not.

We are loosing the main moto of this thread, which is new Punto and not bottle holder. :eek:fftopic
    2 people like this.
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I am actually quite amazed and at loss for words when people lay so much stress on "bottle holders". 1.6L engine... its ok.. but what about bottle holders? Damn!

No offence to anyone, but is requirement for a bottle holder such a huge thing? Unless you are so de-hydrated or suffer from irritable bowel syndrome. Can someone throw some light on this huge Indian requirement?
    3 people like this.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    For some it assumes too much importance and others like us it doesn't. :)

While bottle holder is not something that one should crib about, it also something that if Fiat and others provide for once it won't hurt them or their either car either, but certainly would leave many a customers happily sipping and driving or commuting along.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.