1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I guess Front Headlamps and front grill are resembling that of Aventura :confused: and is different from Punto EVO.. My Guess!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    This photo is clicked in G K Group FIAT dealership in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK by me.
    These are the alloys from the test mules of Punto. :up

I think headlights are different from Evo.

Notice the

Reverse gear engage light in rear bumper, I think its the same in test mules.
    To open the boot you need to press the FIAT logo and there is no key hole to open it.
    Change in design of rear bumper.

DSC_0181.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    5 people like this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Finally at last close up spy pics of new Punto testing in india.
    FIAT India has given Avventura headlights to Punto facelift instead of giving Punto Evo smoked headlamps,Very nice
    Grille looks similar to Avventura but fog lamps are different,loved New gun metal alloys which are there on Red Punto pic posted by Kedar bhai & also LED tail lamps which have L shape which look Cool & Awesome,may be segment first feature for Punto in India.
    But Fiat India shouldnt make new Punto & Avventura similar or identical to look at from front just like how crosspolo & etios cross luk similar to their hatchbacks
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    A close look of upcoming Punto.. :up

DSC05010.JPG
    2 people like this.
  5. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    No they are not...If you look at the design, in your photo from the UK, there are 8 of those "U" shape design
    In the testing one there are only 7 and they(the "U" shape) are more rectangular.
    They are more like the alloys that I have on my car except that I have 5 of those "U"s

Your Photo from UK
    8 U.JPG

Test car
    7 U.JPG

My car
    5 U.JPG

They are slightly different...Reverse white light is on the bottom of the test car and it is in the top half in your photo from UK

Test car
    reverse.jpg

UK car
    reverseUK.jpg

I hust hope they do this like the polo...It really feels premium
    6 people like this.
  6. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I belive the only design changes are New Front Bumper, Headlights, Rear Tail light, Rear bumper ( Including the Rear Fog/Reverse Lightdesign ) and alloys... is there something more new added to the Punto EVO ?:confused:
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Puntom lets wait n watch and I hope FIAT will bring the best design for Punto alloys.

@Anup: There will changes to the interiors as well & it will be like new Linea, if I am not wrong.
  8. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Kedar could you post front side pics of the Punto (not abarth) in UK If you have?

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sorry Vikrant but I dont have photo right now. Will check tonight.

This is the front facia of Punto 2013 from UK. But looking at test mules, I think we are getting something different than this in India. :eek:

fiat-punto-sporting-uk-2013-02.jpg
    2 people like this.
  10. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Hey thanks. Hope the one we get is either the UK one or better than that :thumbup: Don't want the old Punto evo look:mad:

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.