1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The difference between Bossa Nova White and Pearl/Vocal white is easily identifiable. I have Bossa Nova White and when I saw the Vocal white for the first time, I know it is not BNW but I was stunned with the quality of that shade.

Major difference is BNW is Solid and the other two are Metallic.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Ramjn, aptly pointed out about the metallic part. I forgot to mention the same.

I am of the same opinion about BNW being distinctly different. I mentioned the same. :)
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    As said by Ramjn vocal white can be identified easily because it is more creamish & shiny metallic colour
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't know what you mean by creamish. And yes, the Vocal white is definitely shiny and seemed more attractive than BNW. Again, this is my opinion. :)
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Sorry i mean it is little more cream type colour than BNW
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Can Fiat bring that golden colour of Evo to Linea?,would look royal and would sell well.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Your 70k run Linea is still as good as new. Just spend 40-50k and repaint your Linea to that Golden Colour which you love the most. :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    About to give similar advice to him. What say Bala? :D Very tempting idea you have put in mind. Hmm...maybe I myself will on Siena.
  9. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    I think that Vocal White and Pearl White are not same. My GP is Vocal White. Recently it had went for a touch up of passenger side fender. As per FIAT records my GP showed Pearl White shade (a Goof up as ususal). Hence they applied Pearl White. But my invoice and the barcoded sticker on the glass mentioned Vocal White. I told the Service person that the colour is not matching. Initially they resisted but later on they realised the difference. The part was sent again for the paint and this time it was with Vocal White. Also surprisingly their Paint booth did not had Vocal White shade as a standard. They sent it to some out side painter with 2K colour.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Tempting idea?
    People might think that I have become another Bappilahari :(, every one will be startled,traffic would come to a halt,all heads would turn to my car and I would start feeling shy :(
    There was this article about a Coimbatore yuppy painting his 70lakh BMW gold!, absolutely funky and freaky:)
    40 k for a paint job?, I would buy KVP for that money,saving it for a rainy day :)
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.