1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunilp

Sunilp Amatore

Yes!!! I am so tempted to buy this one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    I feel the number plate position is hampering the looks. Also, will not hinder the air intake?
  3. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

Exact same feeling. But, trying to put anywhere else also would spoil the looks. Rules are bitter at times ;) just like how the front number plates are spoiling the beauty of existing YAMAHA FZs, R15, CBRs etc,.
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  4. DOT

DOT Timido

1 person likes this.
  5. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Looking at the variant offerrings , Dynamic variant lost its VFM proposition by losing, rear wiper, defogger, fog lamps. thankfully kept ABS on diesel. Only added is USB and Aux in support for audio.

I expected Airbags to be at least on Dynamic this time when Polo is offering on base variant. :uh
    1 person likes this.
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

It is not hindering the Air intake. Only the upper part of the grill has vents, the lower part is just black material. You will notice this if you look closely.
    1 person likes this.
  7. bibin

bibin Regolare

The new active version has lost audio/mp3 system, i believe the existing price difference between active and dynamic will be minimized to (40k to 45k) from the existing 70k.

the new prices will be lower than swift ldi for active and for dynamic lower than vdi. I feel emotion (76 HP) will be priced highly around (7.6 lakhs) and 90hp (7.9 lakhs) much below swift zdi/polo highline
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

White colour gets a new name. First it was Bossa Nova white, then it became New pearl white and now it is Vocal white. Are the shades so different for white? I could never differentiate (colour blind??). The Gliterrati gold is an overkill I guess, they should have brought back Foxtrot Azure. IMO the gliterrati gold will have a premium over the rest.

Its bad that Dynamic variant has been stripped of the basics like rear deofgger and rear washer/wiper. What is Fire Prevention System in Active variant?
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Not colour blind, the differences can be very tricky to notice. Actually there should be distinct differentiation in shades which is even less visible in bright light. Bossa Nova can be identified from Vocal or Pearl which are bit similar.

Foxtrot Azure is a very tricky shade IMHO. The shades look different and not so elegant on many other cars except Linea. Sounds biased but I feel this every time I see one. The one used by Fiat on Linea was the most authentic and nice looking shade. A particular STANDOX colour code is important for FTA.
    here is my post on the same..http://www.teamfiat.co.in/exteriors-body/11401-painting-whole-car-into-new-colour.html#post210274

Is that the fuel cut-off thing after collision..:confused:
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Last year i had seen a Punto petrol pearl white outside showroom which had vocal white written on it,so both are same IMO,
    Bad to see Dynamic not coming with rear washer,wiper & defogger,is Fiat following other car co's way by removing these features from mid variant to keep pricing less?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.