1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Again , they seem to be digging into the same Fiat customer base, which has not taken them anywhere. There seems to be no effort to change the mind of the normal car buyer. Untill they do that nothing will change.

Abdul
    2 people like this.
  2. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Today, I visited CAI FIAT Coimbatore to have a look at the new Punto.The sales person informed me the following.

1)Each and every dealer has received the NEW PUNTO EVO (yellow,white) but CAI has not showcased in the showroom since it is not officially launched.Until then, it will be in their yard :(
    2)Since they will undergo training by coming 17 & 18 ,he said the launch will most probably by this month end or next month beginning.
    3)Avventura will be launched by the end of September or October beginning (two months after New Punto is launched;before Diwali).
    4)Old Punto is discontinued and there is nothing like PUNTO CLASSIC.There was no production last month and the dealers have been asked to clear the remaining stock.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    By the time Fiat launches the Punto Evo in Tamilnadu, the region will be gripped in the inauspicious month of Aadi, when none will make a new purchase. The funny aspect is that purchases happen when discounts are given:))

Abdul
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There was never a plan to have Punto Classic, so information looks correct.
  5. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    But we do go gaga over shopping during Aadi sale right ;) This shouldn't be a problem.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    On the topic of superstition we must ask the new TFIan member who either booked or got the car delivered on Friday the 13th. ;)
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yeah, they should check for a ghost in the glove box apart from the one sitting in the rear seat :(
    1 person likes this.
  8. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Any launch news?:confused:Thread has been silent since yesterday.
    1 person likes this.
  9. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    not me, I shall keep my punto along with the evo and even buy the aventura when it is launched
    1 person likes this.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    As per my conversation yesterday with SA of Pandit Auto, Evo will be launched this month itself, though the date is not confirmed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.