1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Before the launch, its not wise to release the Ad, isn't it? So let's wait till the official launch before the jumping the gun. If I recall correctly even they did same during facelifted linear. Now the Ad is all over channels. Patience boys..

- - - Merged Post - - -

@Jammu,
    Some dealers share the yard for many reasons.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Anyways you have to give it to Fiat for keeping the Evo hidden from the Eagle eyes of various autojournals atleast this long.
    Abdul, not with Fiat, Tata did not sleep with anyone :):-?:cool:
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Other than Chennai, Fiat and Tata dealership is owned by the same group and I guess they share the yard.
  4. coolrider

coolrider Timido

TVM/JORHAT
    Anybody from Trivandrum seen new punto?. I am eagerly waiting even for Pre-booking.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It has arrived in mohandas motors tvm. a friend saw it yesterday there, but was covered.
    2 people like this.
  6. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    This Car is hands down looking Gorgeous, Smart and Beautiful all at the same time. I am sure if FIAT advertises this car well then it should set FIAT's sale charts on fire.
  7. amiti

amiti

Pune
    Friends,

Any news on petrol engines? I wish they should come with more powerful engine aka T-Jet. I am awaiting for same. Else will go for Linea tjet.
    Only one problem I found with Linea is that the back seat is too upright and the car jumps a lot in back.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes,the back seat is upright, reclining angle is not good and the back seat is also at a higher plane than the front seat which is uncomfortable.
  9. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    1 person likes this.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I was also about to point out the same @gazgotta as mentioned in gadi.com. :) what about india?:confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.