1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
  2. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Linea 1.3
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Seriously, it got missed. After viewing the album, it can be confirmed that 90hp will be having different alloys(inspired from palio) and black interiors while 75hp ones will have beige and black alloys. Nice catch.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

In my personal opinion,in white colour,the older Punto looks better.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    What does it mean? You have only liked the new Yellow color and not the design of new Punto like me. :D
  6. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Could the ones without the 90hp badging be a petrol variant? With a 1.4 Multi-air and not 1.4 FIRE? Why would they rigorously test it for a long time, inspite of not show-casing it at the Auto Expo, though Avventura was show-cased?

Coz globally, Punto EVO does use a Muti-air unit, churning out 105PS of power.

I wish they retain the 1.4 FIRE and 1.3 MJD FGT for the other variants, and plonk 1.4 MultiAir and 1.3 MJD VGT for the EVO top end.
    2 people like this.
  7. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Interesting to note that the new Punto doesn't have variant badging.Guess they are following VW's strategy.Also hard to say does the white one have 16 inch tyres?
  8. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

vw have highline, midline , deadline something right for different varients?

btw even i feel the new punto evo needs to have splashy or bold colors and not the dull ones like current model. a pure black punto evo with that chrome treatment and that taillamps would just be awesome..

edit: also would like to see how that base variant looks from the front without the chrome
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  9. bharath

bharath Regolare

I had the exact thoughts and good that you put the effort to bring out the FORTUNE :). So far, Yellow and White are covered.Looking for my favorite wine and grey colours.I feel orange is reserved for AVVENTURA.

The cosmetics are from good to OK level in my opinion after all they are Italians and they are doing this from time to time (not in India).I doubt whether any efforts were put to minimize the turbo lag (Magazines & Non Fiatians say Punto 90 HP is not as good as SWIFT:( 75 HP) which is quite a deal breaker to many average buyers who consider straight line speed as their number one priority and gearbox smooth/rubbery levels (I ve no problems though).The speaker system is rightly identified by my friends since it sounds like a radio:evilsmile though not a major deal breaker but a point that FIAT needs to consider after all it should not be a crap for someone who pays in Lakhs.FIAT ticks the boxes for what a CAR needs to be but fails at some of major things what Indian customers are concerned of.I am also quite sarcastic in their efforts in ads,marketing,after sales service.Enough Said.Only time can answer my sarcasms.
  10. Vikkas

Hello Friends,

I just called fiat dealer and he told me that yes they are booking new punto 2014 modal for any amount. as pricing is not out yet. They are saying amount is refundable.

My budget is 5.5 lks strictly.I am looking for Diesel version. Although company has not told them to book now. but yes 76 BHP will be available by month end.

Vikas Soni
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.