1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Did the change the gearbox on the Evo or is it the same as the existing 90HP?
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Saw the Car- Facelifted Punto. Looks good. Alloys in Normal Variant looks like Abarth Alloy as spotted in Scoop. Only 90HP has the Black-blackish gray interior. Other all variant has Beige-Black combination as Linea. No boot release lever in ICE section ( As linea has this). No Photo I took as it is already flooded in internet.

No good news those who are expecting TJet in punto, It is same line-up as earlier (most probably). Wait only for Abarth Punto (if Fiat intended to launch), else be happy with Abarth 500.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. Today i got the chance to see the New punto EVO which is parked in ebony motors service station(Bangalore), The baby is really cute, gorgeous, wonderful and marvelous design. Initially i thought to look on the car, Just i walked close to her. The car is parked in outdoor and no one near to it, I tried to open the door, Door opened, It tempts me to get in, I looked around to conform anyone watching me. I stepped in and wondered the feel of new one, Its so comfortable to sit. I looked on the key holder, I wondered the key is there, It tempts me to switch on. After some time i switched on engine, really wondered about installation, its master piece one. I tried to move the car for some distance and it happened.
    Soon i will share the pictures, :) Its really nice experience. Good start for the week!!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    2 people like this.
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Dear Friend, Please don't do that, FIAT has given clear instuction not to show this till it is getting launch. It will be really bad and punishment to dealer. Respect your curiosity. but please don't do that.

Please think, if your car is in same condition and you are waiting or going to some shop, if anyone does this how you will fell. With your curiosity ask the peronnel to show the car. Check the car from outside, ask them to show, that is ok. But the above you did, please don't do.
    4 people like this.
  5. Suman Ji, I agree about your point. But u very much tempted to taste the chocolate. u r waiting for the same for long period. One fine day u r getting chance to taste it. For what else u want to wait. Just park all thoughts in mind and njoy the chocolate. Can i describe the details i noticed in the car else its against company policies? Pls suggest

Mods Note:- Please avoid SMS type language and the unnecessary dots.
  6. Vikkas

Vikkas

India
    Confession of the dangerous Mind... Awsome yaar.
  7. I'm sharing the details i collected from service people. This car s going to be test drive purpose it seems. They have done enough of testing in the last 2 days and the same model is going to launch soon . They regret to convey the launch date . Currently Evo model is going to launch with 90hp engine only . Later on Fiat will launch EVO with 76 hp(Service person not sure abt it), Evo is going to be class apart for sure many ways.

Mods Note - Please avoid un-neccessary dots (...).
  8. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    There was some talks of Fiat continuing the old Punto as Classic. Hope they will Get Evo versions with 90hp only;)

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
  9. Yes vikrant. The service people also mentioned the same way.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Fiat should launch it with Tjet engine too for the petrol variant.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.