1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @ Ravi , is this confirmed news..
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Beautiful,i loved both the design of Punto,one has a baby look & another one has a looks of bull ready to kill other hatches on road,
    Got info from SA that Punto will have rear disc brakes,so does this mean its T-Jet?
    1 person likes this.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    This is not true. We spotted Punto EVO on Nagar highway last week - 90hp, Emotion and active variant. It is only 90hp that has black interiors, the emotion has same as Linea - beige and Active also has beige with no HU.
  5. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I guess you are right.I have been zooming in to the pics and cant say with 100% that they are black.But the article pointed out that it was Black,so I thought may be the interiors are all black :confused:.
  6. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Active has no HU then its a great idea IMO as the hu in EVO is double din, people can go for the better double din aftermarket HUs which has better output with better bluetooth connectivity. It will spoil the look though.... but will give lots of options which OEM hu will not give the same.
  8. Vikkas

Vikkas

India
    In most of the links the price mentioned is Begin from 5 Lakh. If 5 LAKH for Petrol then what is the cost of Diesel variant. If this is the case then I think I should look for else where for diesel hatchback. Hope discount increase on Punto current version.
  9. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    No variant badge (emotion,dynamic,active) in that Punto caught during commercial shoot! ::pP
  10. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    I always found Punto the best looking Hatch, though I also like Figo's look. Punto looked very different from Linea, unlike other hatch sedan siblings.

I noticed that the logo on front is moved up to the bonnet from the grill - it looks OK, but not better. Best part on the rear is that they maintain the number-plat on the bumper.

The name punto (lower-case) is replaced by PUNTO there? The location is where it was. The yellow(?) colour is very catchy and prominent (safe!!).

A very beautiful looking car!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.