1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    looks good makes the current punto look a decade old though its true...we can say fiat-india is mature enough to pull off some design tweaks but lack a lot when it comes to marketing and brand building

btw now the punto is literally ready to take on any hatch in india in terms of both exterior and interior, sad that our model doesnt have such sporty and premium interiors...atleast now people should consider this awesome package..
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I completely agree with you. Although the new Punto is a looker, I kind of still like the classical design of the old Punto. :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi,
    Can you please put bigger watermarks on the pics and re post? A lot of pics from the forum are being published everywhere without credits to TFI.
    2 people like this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    ^^Also, it would be nice to see a few pics updated on the home page. :)
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    There's such a distinct difference between the old and facelift Punto. One looks like a smiling assassin while the other has a grumpy or angry look.
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^,
    The FIRE with in ;)
  7. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    If they are giving it for free to me. I will take, sell and buy avventura..:)
    1 person likes this.
  8. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  9. D-Punter

D-Punter Novizio

gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Wooh! This looks awesome... Any idea when Fiat is launching this Evo? I know that testing for Abarth's to meet AIS requirements have already started in their plant in Turin, Italy..but does anybody here knows when can we expect them to officially launch the Abarth's here in India? I am eagerly waiting to change my car. :p
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Very soon, either in July end or early August.
    Abarth as a brand and its first produsct Fiat 500 Abarth should be available by this year end, but Punto Abarth might come next year.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.