1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    There will be pressure to sell off old stock too. Good for those looking for more discounts. Expect a full launch just before festive seasons. Maybe Ganesh festival..:confused:
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    If it is as far as Ganesh festival 7000 people would have already booked Honda Mobilo :(
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Consider ad campaigns, and time to react (queries) and bookings. Deliveries atleast would be at around that time. That's the most optimistic view again, unless there is some other plans .. :confused:

- - - Merged Post - - -

Besides Honda Mobilio is MPV.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    They shud have added a mesh grills. Then it would more sexy like Leone.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I don't see cruise control lever in any of the photographs. Whoever clicked the pics can confirm its presence or absence.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No cruise control Sir.
    1 person likes this.
  7. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    I am unable to come to a conclusion if this facelift looks awesome or just good. I just love the looks of the international Punto Evo than this one. In my humble opinion, the Fog lamp cluster is a bit overdone. May be after seeing this version in person I can come to a final conclusion. But, one thing I surely miss, ie., the Headlamp design of the existing Punto and its a good timeless design for sure. The alloys design is definitely not good. But yet, the new Punto will continue to be the best looking hatchback in Indian roads for < 10 lakh :).
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  8. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

fully agree with jack. Grande Punto is the best looking version of Punto.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Simply Superb! Fiat, pls plonk the cruise control lever and leverage the fact that its segment first. It should give a huge traction. The pics are truly drooling; typical trait of Italian beauties :up Good luck!
  10. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Time doesnt stay still. Designs change and have to change or else ..... Iterations of a circular headlamp arent too many. Life is living today and adapting for a different tomorrow. The new shoe bites a few days , then comfort settles down. So lets welcome the new Punto after 5 long years:)

Abdul
    4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.