1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    First post here and what a thread to start with. I am in the market to buy my first car and this beauty has surely made to my list.Hope they price it properly and i just pray Fiat launches the Tjet. I have also started imagining how it will look parked outside my building:p
    5 people like this.
  2. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Simply fantastic...awesome job done FIAT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    amazing pics guri!!! New exterior & interiors are wonderfull except that too much of chrome at front. That is a bit turn-off.:confused1
    However new full black dash adds character to 90hp ::T. Missing gun metal rims aswell.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Looks beautiful…FIAT please lunch it NOw cannot wait to see/ own one…..
    Yashik, our plan to convert old Punto no Abrath failed :eek:

- - - Merged Post - - -

Gurjinder paaji.. Good job...
    1 person likes this.
  5. Jagan Mohan Reddy

Jagan Mohan Reddy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    it is cool to see new fiat punto facelift now cannot wait to see/ own one….. , our plan to convert old Punto no Abrath failed :eek: - - - Merged...
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  6. balavj27

balavj27 Timido

Chennai
    This has better presence than Grande Punto. but too much is done to front. not to my liking. great interiors. love that rear tail lamps. Hope I could get that replaced in my Punto :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    I just love the existing punto. The interiors of the new one is what was needed. The existing alloys too look better than the new ones. The headlights totally change the beauty of the existing one and also look a bit hyundaish. Sorry to spoil the party guys but for me what used to be the best looking hatch (esp red color) isnt that pretty anymore.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Lekh Maharaja

Lekh Maharaja Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    New Punto Looking Good but old punto looking too much awesome than new :cool:
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Very detailed pictures. The car is stunning.

Ah! Bala praising a Fiat car. I can expect some rains today. ;)

My neighborhood tyre shop guy confirmed that Apollo has renamed Acelere to Alnac. Everything is same except for the name.
    But, I am not sure if Alnac 4G is same as Acelere or not. I will check with him.
    3 people like this.
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes Satinder sir. Now we need to change the bonnet, headlights, bumper and front fender to get the updated looks but its gonna get too costly. Old Punto rocks. :p
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.