Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.
Looks great.. Punto design is always classy. This color looks smashing..
Looking Nice, keep rocking FIAT....
liked the punto very much.can we expect the launch in mid july
Not confirmed, but expect this to be available in market by July end, or early Aug.
Two things I find not appealing is the position of the Fiat emblem in the front and the choice of alloys (atleast in the pics).The turbine blade alloy wheel of Linea should have come as standard. Would the alloys be offered in gun metal finish? Even the excessive chrome at the front & rear fog lamp cluster isnt that attractive, doesnt add anything to the Punto characteristics.
Gurjinder, Thanks a ton for the scoop. BTW where the pics taken?
I only wish the new Linea had this face , it looks nice.
Stunning new Punto...if there are good exchange offers I would get one
Very Good scoop.
Most of the positive in New Punto Evo, What I don't like:-
1. Excessive Chrome Work, Piano Black finish would have been better, ( compare Linea Emotion & Dynamic, less chrome & piano black finish looks much better in dynamic).
2. Alloy Design, Linea turbine blade alloy already discontinued, so reintroduce this in Punto would have been better.
3. Arm rest for long journey with rear AC Vent ( Please correct me if it has provided) missing- oppertuinity lost again.
4. TJet on Punto missing ( if it is coming atleast in avventura good to have then).
5. Boot release might be removed from ICE section ( same design as Linea), bad quality leaver was earlier prone to damage, Can anyone please confirm if the same provided for punto as linea.
Excpet the above enjoy this car at fullest extent, no words. Good job done fiat. Please provide better service & good attitude to your customer, that is atleast we wish from you.
An absolute beauty! I just can't stop imagining this one in shining black shade with the LEDs on. Great going FIAT! This will surely change FIAT's scenario in the Indian market, not drastically though, marginally.
Mods Note: More photos uploaded to page 1 in the opening post by Gurjinder bro.
Separate names with a comma.