1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    If the Punto Evo was ready to be launched then they didnt want to showcase the same in the Autoexpo?
  2. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Kedar - stay focused, you might get a glimpse of them again very soon. :) I am sure there will be more such frequent instances on Pune-Nashik highway and you know why :mrgreen:
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Nice spotting Kedar, you might want to keep a camera handy in your car to shoot the pics next time you spot them. Actually couldnt understand the convoy thing if one product was being tested.

Fiat better beat the competitors by bringing the 1.6MJD ASAP or else they might get lost as usual after the competitors have launched it. Wasnt there a news about MS collaborating with Fiat for the famed engine purchase.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Kedar, time to buy google glasses :cool
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pune guys should camp on weekends, near Fiat factory :). I am sure they will come out and can be captured.
    4 people like this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Guys instead of Camping at Rajmachi lets go to Ranjangoan and put our tents near FIAT Factory. :lol
    6 people like this.
  7. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Not a bad idea after all Kedar & Ravi. :lol
    2 people like this.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Why do i miss on this spottings :(

Let me keep a very close eye in my society as around 7-8 FIAT senior employees are staying there. I was even told that there is an OLD Punto with TJET heart used by one of them. I saw the same exotica red car at times with lots of FIAT stickers around but never got a chance to see under the hood.
    6 people like this.
  9. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Shashank,

Can u pl get some info on the commercial launch of New Linea 2014. I am in a dilemma b/w old one and the New Linea T-Jet. Getting good discounts and freebies for the 2013 T-Jet. Decision would be made based on the time line of the commercial launch of New Linea. I cannot wait for more than 2 months from now.

Sridhar
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    sriprass I think new Linea will be launched in a month or two.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.