1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat should advertise this car very wisely , by this time they should have started with teaser adds ... Only strong marketing will help this beauty to sale in good Numbers.
    Else it will be another case like New Linea.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful!! black interiors are looking hot too!! :)
  3. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    Yes I think you are right! They won't provide Sport version now, and that too without black roof, rubber pedals and all! Seems like this is indeed gonna be suffixed with the name EVO! :cool:
  4. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    If that is 90hp (probaby 16" alloys), then what about the one spied in below pic? with different alloys and chrome door handles and beige interiors? Emotion variants with 15" alloys?

2014-Fiat-Punto-facelift-India-Spy-Pics-2.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  5. cassini

cassini Novizio

Bangalore
    Germany
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Alloys are a disappointment, but hey you can't expect them to do everything right. I'll take it. Good job Fiat. :clap

Also, wing mirrors does have indicators on them right? That and those beautiful tail lights, think I should have them in mine too ::D
  6. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    An extremely potential car for FIAT. If only they market it properly, should sell atleast 1.5K units a month!
    I wish FIAT made the 90HP engine standard across all variant and tune it for better low end performance.

All the best FIAT now launch it already! :)
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Left over alloys from Palio, it seems. Rest look good. If they plan to launch this month, they should start marketing it next month at least!:A
    1 person likes this.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    At last FIAT has done it. PUNTO has got rid of those(poor quality)plastic ornaments attached to the bonnet.The windscreen washer sprayer are now mounted on the bonnet itself.

np.jpg
    3 people like this.
  9. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore

Nice observation :). Ya those ugly plastic ones which used to fade after few months --> its a good move. At least 1k saved on vinyl wraps :D. But i feel, the sprayers should have been hidden under the bonnet.
    1 person likes this.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    It's dirt getting collected over the matte finish and settling there and not fading at least in my case. It becomes black again after good cleaning. Agreed that cleaning it is very difficult. Once in a while I clean it using a tooth brush. :evilsmile
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.