1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I would love to see antenna on the rear side of roof like polo....:D
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

At this point, I will be more than happy if Fiat launches Punto well in time. VW is already readying up the Polo with the 1.5 lt diesel TDI. I dont understand why Fiat has to make such a big deal of testing out their cars for such extended durations. Its not like they are launching the Punto for the first time, nor are they giving it any new engine options , as reports are to be believed. Do they have to test the new dashboard, alloys and front grill for 5 months all over the country ? Sounds pretty ridiculous.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Rightly said! In fact Vw is expected with 90hp engines for polo than the earlier 3 cylinder ones! Thus 90 HP standard on all variants in Pun to would have been a good move!

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
  4. acechip

acechip Superiore

I personally prefer the old style handle myself. My Dzire's new-style handle on the front passenger side just came apart after a few months !!
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Sometimes I wonder why Fiat is being over cautious with its products especially its engines as though no one else knows to make common rail engines and only they are perfect in the real sense. At this rate they will be left sniffing the Indian market. Fiat had a real head start in this country with engines for maruti and clearly knew which way the market was headed and should have had these downsized 1.6 engines ready by now. Whatever, they know what they are doing and I am enjoying their product. Only concern is I dont have too many friends in the country in a sphere where more means merrier and symbolises trust and confidence..

Abdul
  6. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    any of u guys who spotted the test mules find rear AC vents?
  7. Jagan Mohan Reddy

Jagan Mohan Reddy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    When they are going to launch
  8. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    Nobody knows. I read in today's newspaper that they are going to launch it in December.
  9. Jagan Mohan Reddy

Jagan Mohan Reddy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    I think may be it is so late

- - - Merged Post - - -

competition is more still we cant run 1.3 L M-Jet and 1.4 L T-Jet Want something different which peoples didn't expect
  10. gkuppuprasath

gkuppuprasath Novizio

coimbatore
    Correctly said...:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.