1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I missed it out from my list. Very true, the current horn sound is not all that great.

I would love to see the kind of horn seen on VWs and Mercs...typical European. I like that horn sound :)

Of course we can go for an aftermarket I guess.
  2. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    yaa... zenwalker is right... plastic was not that bad, only the international grade finishing of the interior was missing... but the new Linea is totally answer to that... And if I'm not wrong, the new Punto 2014 is also getting the same interior as Linea.. Not sure about 2din... but right, if someone wants to install any display HU, it's tough decision...
    One genuine problem is rear sit leg space, Fiat should really work on that line, rear passengers face pathetic situation, if the driver is tall ...

Also 1.6 engine will be a real icing on top ... ( At least a variant can be launched)...

After looking Avventura, I'm having a solid second thought for that one. If Fiat give good deals to Fiat enthusiast for buy back, I will surely go for that...
    1 person likes this.
  3. gkuppuprasath

gkuppuprasath Novizio

coimbatore
    Yes you are 100% right...suzuki used and tuned 1.3 multijet with its gear box well , really suzuki worked well on it...Really fiat india is waste..atlease indian fiat need learn the lesson from fiat Brazil , Thanks

- - - Merged Post - - -

Its 100% true about the gear box, but sure fiat wont change.. because these guys who work in fiat india are day sleepers ...
  4. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even i think so, If the bumper goes well with the older punto, many wil change it for sure.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    nope... thats the punto being sold in other countries now... as per spy pics, its not the same one....
  7. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    2014-Fiat-Punto-facelift-caught-during-test.jpg

My my!! :rolleyes: This 5x2 spokes alloy wheels look kinda big! Could it be 16"?
    2 people like this.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Yes these look like big 16'' alloys,i guess this will be 90 hp with big alloys & spoiler at the rear
  9. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    What's the probability that it Could be a 1.2 t-jet?
    2 people like this.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Yes, Fiat needs to do more than facelift the interiors and exteriors (both those changes will make it best-in-class BY FAR, I believe): they must offer either one or both of: the Magnetti Marelli (Fiat) AMT that Tata will be deploting on the Zest + the 1.2 t-jet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.