1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    And did any one notice the FIAT Logo? OMG...what was Autocar thinking?
  2. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Also no ORVM indicators. Why these guys doing such stuff without any proper info. Anti fiat community??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Very ugly rendering by Autocar of New Punto
    New Punto is launching by July & in another 1 month time we will find out New Punto in flesh instead of seeing these rendered pics of New Punto.
    1 person likes this.
  4. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
  5. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Hope to see it soon! Would be interesting to see the engine options on punto classic and new one:cool:

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
  6. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    Whatever changes they do I don't care. But, throw away the current junk piece of Gearbox and fit a new one. The gearbox in current Punto is just a piece of junk with Short gearing which makes it difficult to drive on Highways.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    just ask SA in kashyap Fiat and acc to him new punto to be launched in 1 month time and will be followed by avventura. Also sales of new linea is better than older one.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Yes would be interesting to see the engine options & the pricing for the new Punto & Punto Classic
    Rightly said by jack,Punto needs a better gearbox with long gearing,the current junk piece of gearbox is very short which makes it difficult on highways & has rubbery & notchy feel,I would have loved to see the new Punto badging to be beneath Fiat logo just like how Punto Evo has but Fiat India has given it at side,nice scoop by Zigwheels
    News came to me that New Punto launching on July 11 confirmed
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Dont tell me they are coining the outgoing Punto model as Punto Classic, I would hate to see the word being used. They should use some sensible variant name, how about TFI helping Fiat come up with a variant name?

I, for one dont feel any issues with the gearbox in my Stallion, its doing its job perfectly normal. Or am I getting Old?:confused1
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Yes i too hate to use the word Classic for Punto,thats a great idea if we can help Fiat come up with a variant name but who is going to implement it at Fiat?
    I too dont feel any issues with the gearbox of my Punto but sometimes it gets hard to engage & its short gearing is good for city but on long highway trips we need to work a lot
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.