1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    The reports say avventura has already been launched in india..when??
  2. Sagz

Sagz Amatore

Kochi
    Kochi
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    their mistake. not too weird when even some of the indian media used to write the same about avventura..but i must say,avventura is remarkably popular for a concept.
    and also,the report says, a new five door panda will later replace avventura.
  3. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    If punto facelift is going to be launched next year then why fiat is offering huge discount on the current punto. And there is one more thing to notice fiat is testing facelift punto from the past three months and avventura from the past one month if punto is going to be launched next year then why they are testing it from the past three months? That doesn't make sense. I thing both punto and avventura will be launched in the next two or three months.
  4. Vikkas

Vikkas

India
    Punto Facelift will come in 1-2 week of August. One of the dealer in Haryana confirmed this
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    So from the speculation of it getting launched in June, we have to wait till August and then for Avventura till December. I do not understand how does the management of FIAT thinks. Its not like they are making any changes in the car which need extreme testing so why this delay in launch?
  6. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Just my opinion, the interiors have changed and so would be the mountings and the fixings. Also there have been changes to the tail lights and stuffs. The road test would be done to check if the parts do not fail in different conditions, this is to avoid rattling on the new changes.
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Here is the New Punto as appeared in the latest AUTO CAR

new punto.jpg

Abdul
    2 people like this.
  8. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    the headlamps remind me of i 10 grand or hyundai ish.. and alloys sort of look after market type, like used on indicas :( with huge profile tyres...
  9. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    That is one edited version done by Autocar. Headlights are not going to be curved like how they have rendered. This rendering looks #### :thumbs down
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
  10. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    It's a render......see the left fog lamps...projecting out....:thumbs down
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.