1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I felt that it had that tear drop feel in the headlights... the car was looking little aggressive from the front though. The italian babe feel will always be there with punto...
    2 people like this.
  2. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Just had a chat with a sales person of CAI dealership who has camped in our office (SEZ -Coimbatore).He said the below things which they got information from FIAT.

1) New Punto will be released only by next year (Jan most probably) !
    2) Avventura will be officially introduced on July 21 to the customers (what special about July 21 :confused1).It is getting production ready.
    3) Since facelift Linea was just introduced ,FIAT wants to introduce a new product (Avventura) rather than introducing another facelift (Punto).

Hmm ,he seemed to be confident in his words but I am terrifically surprised because these things are nowhere heard or read.
  3. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    New punto by next year ???? :eek:
  4. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    If this is true, many people like me waiting for the new punto would have to look elsewhere! :mad:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  5. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    The babe is running around italy too it seems...... here's the scoop........ punto-fl.jpg

Scoop: Fiat Punto facelift driving around Italy | AutoEdizione.com

YAY:drinks..... It has the chrome surround fog lamps....

Yes ... and almost a month ago.. a CAI fiat guy told me that Avventura is the first one to hit the streets.......and next would be the punto by the year end....but he was not sure of the time line.....
    Last edited: May 23, 2014
    2 people like this.
  6. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati

:danceWoohooo!!! That is a great catch adi! And it has the chrome surrounding also it shows all the lines clearly! :clapping
    Launch it this year Fiat launch it this year! :uh Soon!!! :steering
  7. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    :danceWoohooo!!! That is a great catch adi! And it has the chrome surrounding also it shows all the lines clearly! And we get to see the rear too! Hope they bring in the central Punto logo which comes in the evo. But nevertheless! :clapping
    Launch it this year Fiat launch it this year! :uh Soon!!! :steering punto-rear.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    But hey, that Punto doing rounds in Italy seems a bit, i don't know how to describe! The Euro Punto's B pillars are not curved like the one's in India and the hatch door doesn't have key hole in it, instead the boot opens up via a press on the Fiat logo. This is different than the euro spec. Though I know i am over thinking, but seems strange as to why would they remove this feature in Italy. Plus the sharp B-pillar panels look better than the curved ones of here! Also the test model sits higher.
    2123.jpg
    And one detail don't seem good. Unlike the current version the water-jets (hidden in the plastic panel above the bonnet), here are situated on the bonnet exposed. Spoils the smoothness of the bonnet! :( Not a big deal though.
  9. Sagz

Sagz Amatore

Kochi
    Kochi
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Actually launching the avventura before punto will help it perform better in the market..because that will help people accept it as a different product particularly with the new front end.that would be quite contrary to what other manufacturers have been doing with their crossovers.
    but considering that fiat has been promoting punto aggressively these days,things might be the other way around.they must be trying to clear stocks before introducing the facelift. also, avventura's testing has only just started.

- - - Merged Post - - -

i have also noted that.
    the original avventura concept was was based on the euro spec model's bodyshell. it had similar door panels.

- - - Merged Post - - -

thats a nice catch.it reveals the facelift model's lines more clearly..and it certainly looks nice.
    now that the punto facelift seems to be going international, i wonder whether there would be an international abarth punto based on this one, or whether it would be an india specific kitted up version.
  10. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    +1 to your point if Fiat is considering launching the Avventura first. And did you notice that model doing the test rounds in Italy is a RHD.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.