1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Everything above are digital arts.......the new punto should somewhat represent the white one above.....Even the leak in fiat's presentation doesn't look anything like the test mules...
  2. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    FIAT PUNTO PHILOSOPHY.jpg
    I believe the Punto will be very much similar to the green color rendered version. I have posted an image (Pardon my editing skills ::V). The upcoming Punto is designed similar to the Viaggio lines. You can see the grill (blue lines), headlights (yellow lines) and the bumper air dams (red lines) are very similar to the the one that was leaked during the Fiat presentation. Moreover the chrome surrounding the fog lamps are also very much in sync with the Viaggio. And lastly, the 2014 Linea bumper air dams are also quite similar to the Viaggio lines, not to forget the Linea was facelifted before the Viaggio came.
    My point is I hope the fog lamps chrome surrounding is there in the upcoming Punto just like that green punto rendering. It looks classy and rich as well as sporty. :D
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
    3 people like this.
  3. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    Yes you are right. We can also see it in the fiat presentation. Any news on the launch date?
  4. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    No news on the launch date though! :(
  5. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    Fiat is very slow for any new launch. I think they should learn from others Indian car makers like maruti and hyundai.
  6. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    I'm not complaining about your editing skills.....Infact it is awesome......
    I'm just telling that the grille looks smaller with two slat and the position of the slat is different....... and the light is a bit smaller according to the picture i just attached..... punt.jpg
    and there is good band gap between the grille and the air-dam......
    BTW did u look at the spy pic of avventura-production version...... It means business...
  7. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    with just a new bumper, wats there to test actually?that to this long for almost 6months or so..
  8. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    Thank you! And yes, you are right too. But that is the confusion that's been going on I guess! There are two sets of Punto's doing test rounds. The one having 5x2 spokes alloys is similar to the one leaked in the presentation. Also these have spoiler on it! And then there is this one which you have posted, the grill and air dams are different and come with a chrome slit, also the alloys here look better than the one which was leaked. I only hope that they provide those chrome fog lamps surrounding. It's a brilliant touch (though not that i am a chrome lover).
    Yes, I have seen the Avventura production version! It does look serious business! Thumbs up to the styling department! :cool Hope they price it well and do something about the gear ratios. I still wonder why Linea (being heavier) is quicker than the Punto.
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I saw the test mules in person and spent good 30 mins. To be honest the above pics are just rendered ones. The test mules have 90% similar front as Avventura. Bonnet lines were hidden in camouflage but they looked like avventura
    4 people like this.
  10. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Yes....Chrome surrounded foglamps did look great......i'd also like them on the production....
    But i still like the TearDrop headlamps.....i sure will miss them..... I do doubt if the New Punto will have the Italian babe ..feel to it...

- - - Merged Post - - -

did the design had Italian written all over it?? or do u think it would be a cross breed of the Ugly Fiats.......
    Last edited: May 22, 2014
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.