1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Zigwheels says that Current Punto may be rebadged as Punto Classic and sold alongside upcoming new Punto,thats a bad strategy.
    Fiat Hubli dealer manager also said to me same thing as said by Zigwheels, If Fiat wants more products in the indian market then why do they launch Punto Classic & Linea Classic instead of bringing new cars like Panda,Palio or Grand Siena?
  2. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    Current Punto design is good but the new design looks stunning. I think because of the new design Punto sales is going to increase alot.
  3. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    The current punto has the look of a cute little maserati ....has Italian all over it..... but the new one does not have that italian feel coz of the front face....
    I dont like it personally, so as most of my friends.... The only issue till date is just the non-modern interior..but this render looks better then what fiat posted... Fiat-Punto-render.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The current model has its own muscular looks, Any change in the exterior will ruin the look (Evo looks better)
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  5. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    The above picture is not the actual one. I think it is been edited in Photoshop. Below one is the right picture.

2014-Fiat-Punto-facelift-rendering-front-three-quarters.jpg

I personally liked it. i am not saying that i don't like the old punto i liked the old one as well but the only issue with the old model was the interior it was too outdated. New facelift punto not only looks nice from the inside but also the exterior is more appealing.
    3 people like this.
  6. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    :eek: this is awesome.. Are we going to get this Punto in this year!!! what about the Punto Evo?
  7. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    Don't know about the punto evo but someone saying in the forum that Facelift punto is expected to launched on 1st june this year.
  8. mayank

mayank Amatore

Fiat-Punto-render-white.jpg

This might be the regular one that we as a customer gonna get.
    3 people like this.
  9. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    IMHO it looks good with some fancy design though I liked current version with clean/timeless design especially Red Punto with gun metal alloy.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    This is clearly a ps rendering.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.