1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    tjet is on its way?? a new design alloys for tjet variant is what it looks like, as they launched for linea tjet way back, but there is no rear disc which tends to rule out that probablity .. the grille without that ugly strip as in previous spy pic is definitely a welcome move..may be they would ve changed the alloy design, as the previous one was not holding up to the great indian roads !! :O :p
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    The previously spotted alloys are much better than these IMHO. Looking at the exhaust pipe, i seriously doubt it is the TJET.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh yeah, The exhaust pipe also makes it clear that its not a Tjet but a normal 90hp !!
    The previously spotted alloys were slight modified version of european punto alloys, but this design looks like devoloped for india? coz i havent seem them anywhere before !!
    IMG_20130918_160134.jpg
    4 people like this.
  4. turbokat

turbokat

Chennai
    This looks classy. I believe the Euro spec version have lesser GC. Is it so?
  5. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes Deepak,

The New Punto would come with raised GC, even the New Linea was launched with the raised GC setup.

Just hoping that Fiat Launches the initial batch with the Normal Suspension setup just like the Pre 2012 cars.... ::pP
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Anup, is this confirmed !! any source.. ?
    If Yes, what would be GC 190mm?? same across all variants any idea ..

Thanks
  7. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It's always very hard to predict the launches from Fiat, even an Astrologer with his Green Parrot would get confused predicting Fiat's strategy. :evilsmile</SPAN>

The only reason why I could reply was because I have seen the The New Linea has the raised GC.</SPAN>

It should be the same 185mm GC for Punto.

Let's just say it's Tailor Made for Indian Highway Road Hump Conditions and City Drainage Lid cover conditions.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yes turbokat, all european cars have really low GC, except the 4X4 s.. and the lowered stance looks really good in most of them..
    in india, fiats currently have 185 mm GC in diesel models and 190mm GC in petrol cars, both punto and linea !!
  9. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    You live in Bangalore and you still wish for a low GC car? :eek: :eek: :evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  10. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes why not :confused, the GC is not that bad to begin with, just that I am living with the famour "thud" sound from the rear suspension incase if was a bit careless with my speed while I am over a hump or a ditch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.