Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by PersianPrince, Aug 25, 2014.
PersianPrince... Have you already made your decision and bought your car... Please reply
Punto vs Elite :
Go for Punto if :
1. You drive the car yourself most of the time.
2. You drive about 50-100kms a day.
4. admire the beauty within. i20 is more Stylish but look bulky, classy, not Sporty as Punto
5. Hardworking - Power Steering, Clutch & Gearshifts are Sporty ( Hard ) in Punto.
6. If you drive on more staright roads & no zig zag driving ( lower end performance of CRDi is much better than MJD.
7. Punto is the car to boost the confidence in life as well, the more you drive the more you feel rich, confident.
8. i20 is for Formal party car, whereas Punto wakes up good hearted evil inside you. Hungry for more power.
Punto list is long, if all above is not priority, go for i20 Elite.
Who will go for I20 after reading above post
I am damn confused between the GP 1.2 fire or i-gen i20, price varies 20-30k between both cars.
please help me i m done with the booking of punto already now confused about i20 .
please make me clear about the under-power issue of 1.2.
1.2 liter engine is in both Punto and i20, though not very powerful, sufficient power is there to drive.
For other details, this thread has all the information.
In doubt, do test drive again both cars and buy which you like more.
Yes, the 1.2 fire is pretty driveable and perky enough in urban traffic, better than the 1.4 fire even maybe. Most of your driving will be in the city I am presuming, so don't let the engine capacity deter you. Not that it does not easily hold high open-road speeds, but i guess it's meant more as a city engine, and is a good one at that. TD it again, as Ravi rightly suggests, if in doubt..
in case of ride quality and driving pleasure on highways and hill areas or bad roads no comparison with i20, punto leaves i20 back by miles, actually it leaves all of these way back city, verna too. i own a verna, a punto, honda city and 120 old version and love to drive punto only and now selling my city VAT and going for avventura now. Any one interested to buy city VAT pls contact 9818693985
I do agree, there's no question about what you're saying! I too find the Avventura to be terrific, except that unfortunately I have a brand new Linea t-jet rather than a city or verna to trade-in. Not much chance of an Avventura for me or mine, then! Please be sure to keep us posted on your Avventura acquisition process, will you?
Congrats on your Avventura Sir. @prabhjot am also in same dilemma do i want to trade in my T-jet with avventura :/
No way @Murphy_Fiat, but you can always buy the Avventura as well
Separate names with a comma.