1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Evo or Elite i20?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by PersianPrince, Aug 25, 2014.

1. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Harsha. is one of our team fiat member is going to open new show room in vijayawada. He is planning to open for vijaya dasami.
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

The country's cars can be divided into 3 categories:
    Ones that can be flaunted, Ones that can be fleeced (exploited monetarily) and ones that can be flogged.
    People fail to realize that all Fiat cars are perhaps the only ones that can do all three.
    The VWs/Audis/Mercs can only be flaunted. The Japs (& Koreans to an extent) can only be fleeced. The Tata/Mahindras can only be flogged.
    kunwar.g, fiatcrazy, Ashpalio and 2 others like this.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @acechip.

A hilariously pithy and TRUE formulation, this!

The only change I'd make is to say that it is the owners and not just the Jap and korean cars that are being fleeced. ;-)
  4. acechip

acechip Superiore

Thanks prabjot- By fleeced I meant that the cars are so utterly reliable they can deliver the moneys worth for years together.
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    The way I see this: if you love the bells and whistles (features), it's the Hyundai, else it's the Evo for everything else.. ride, handling, build, looks! :)
  6. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    A friend of mine was saying he loved auto folding mirror and keyless entry. Feels like a Mercedes/audi/BMW feature.

I said nothing. Only silence. :D

However, elite is the way to go if you are intrigued by all the electrical gadget stuff. Although i20 is on expensive side.

If your requirements are good handling, chassis and heritage, go for Fiat. Otherwise i20.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yep true, what the way he thinks is right. Because when its needs to be repaired or replaced for whatever reasons, you have to shell out more from your pocket than if it were a normal one like high end car owners do, that way it looks royal.
    :wacky:
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Btw, whether PersianPrince has already made a decision! If yes, all the hypothesis and analogies and review opinions doesn't serve any purpose :D
    zenwalker likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    punto_emotion likes this.
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    This thread will remain here with the answer for someone in dilemma to choose in between evo or i20. Simply we can say reffer to this thread
    kailasmenon2000 likes this.