1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Evo Emotion MJD or VW Polo TDI Comfortline? - Booked EVO 90 HP

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Sapam, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Again these issues are seen only in City conditions for me. I did bangalore to Mumbai and the car was rock solid at 140-150. No issues of left pulling. I enjoyed the drive soo much that I want to go again. The pleasure of driving this car gives in highways cannot be matched.
    Aviral singh likes this.
  2. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    ,now again strange, is it good for a same car to perform differently on highway and city, then I think we need to buy two cars one for highway and one for city, are fiat cars only highway cars, if we drive in city will they start putting left strange: (.
  3. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Not all of them are facing the issue. In my case the GC is still 165mm and the has hit multiple times below due to the poor road conditions in Bangalore and there were times I need to check the alignment often. Go with your heart. You will not be disappointed. During PDI you can try and ask for TD if the SA agrees. BTW I have booked Linea mjd and will be delivered in first week of Jan :)
  4. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    That's really great heartiest congratulations on your new upcoming car, it's my first car and these issues really make me worry I hope I get a car without any problems hoping for best.
  5. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks @Aviral singh and All the best to you. Before booking Linea I did TD of most of the cars but none of the car gave me the Comfort, sturdiness & safety feeling as much as Punto and Linea. BTW did you do PDI? If yes when was the car manufactured?
  6. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Actually my car will reach the dealers stock in a couple of days and then only I will be doing the PDI´┐╝;), and according to the VIN I got today it's October manufactured car.
  7. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Aviral: some time too much of research will lead to sleepless nights. I fell u r just searching for another reason to cancel ur booking.:oops:

Jokes apart, every car or brand has positive and negative points. U choose what is ur priority. In this forum people are not doing marketing for fiat just sharing their exp.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  8. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    it's aviral :), yaa but whenever i open tfi I read most of the threads and updates so,I ask to other tfians about the problem that's it.I am not searching for any reason to cancel the booking in fact its really hard to wait for 4 more days,just wanna ride her:)
    prabhjot and pdash like this.
  9. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Don't worry bro. Soon people will follow u once u r behind the wheel.... Do write your good exp. too once u got the beast..
  10. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes @pdash definitely I will write a full delivery experience and I will post a lot of pics, just one problem 1st Jan (delivery day ) is still too far ,or I feel like , clear.png don't know, but sure I will update each and everything.