1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto evo diesel V/S New ford figo

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by shreeharsha, Sep 28, 2015.

1. selwyn.a

selwyn.a Amatore

KA51
    GA01
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Also Punto comes with the metal engine guard which is standard fitment. Handy for that Leh-Ladhakh trip you might want to take some day :D
    PradeepM likes this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Pradeep, the pricing isnt that mouth watering either. The top end Titanium plus for 1.5L diesel engine in Mumbai costs almost 10L OTR, attaching the pricelist for new Figo just for reference purposes.

P_20150927_123646.jpg
    PradeepM and punto_emotion like this.
  3. shreeharsha

shreeharsha Timido

chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    hello friends thank u for the kind inputs , will test drive this weekend and take a decision
  4. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @shreeharsha I was a newbie when I bought the Punto EVO 75 HP. Truth be told initially it did take some time to adjust to driving the Punto compared to say a Swift. However as time passed, the initial feeling disappeared and as I grew in confidence I realized that no car and I say barring none gives you the awesome feeling of stability as the Punto when driven in highways. You sometimes do not realize when you have touched the ton.

I have not driven the new Figo so I will not make any comments. If you find the car better then by all means go for it. However, the Punto is a very underrated car and is definitely one of the best cars in the segment.

p.s. Have you also heard about the Punto T-jet? :D Legend says that it is a beast with enough power to make the other cars in the segment look like an afterthought.
  5. Rishigworld

Rishigworld Timido

Ghaziabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Did you make a decision? I am also considering these two cars. Your decision will help me decide which car to buy.
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    please take your own decision... its your car !
  7. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast