1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Emotion Pack. No Ignition - Flat Battery

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Rajesh_Karunanithi, Apr 19, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  2. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    DSC01942.JPG
    DSC01943.JPG
    DSC01944.JPG
    DSC01945.JPG
    DSC01948.JPG
    DSC01946.JPG

it is just DIY,if you have a invertor at home.

today i charged the battery of jeep,which haven't started for a month.
    1 person likes this.
  3. GoDofWaR

GoDofWaR Novizio

mumbai, india
    i hope this is the relevant thread for my problem. today in the morning when i tried to unlock the doors by remote key, there was no response from the locks or the turn indicators. unlocked the door of my car manually and turned the key to MAR position but there were no dashboard lights or MID.opened the bonnet removed the terminal of battery and connected it again.but there was no spark or click sound at terminal. i have bought a new amaron din55 battery on september 2nd.according to me the battery is dead considering i switch off everything before i turn the ignition off and anywayz i read somewhere that when u turn off fiat linea or punto the whole system turns off. can anyone please throw some light on this problem. i have called the battery guy but i wanna rule out some possible problems like alternator or wires chewed off by rats etc. thank you.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    When I unlocked my car today. All perfect. Doors unlocked remotely, Switch the car on MAR. All the lights are giving proper indications. Front windows down properly. But my car radio starts which was off before last stop in Saturday. So I again switched off the HU.

But when gave the first self. No response. Not able to start the car at all.

Just now called the ASS for the assistance by tomorrow morning. He said might be the battery recharging is required.

So can I go to any batterywala & do the same or wait for ASS people to handle the battery problem?