1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto brand new OEM alloy for sale

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by puntosat, Jun 5, 2012.

1. JayD

JayD

cochin

15" BBS? Which model is it? And 98 PCD?? Where are u getting it from?

Im asking since i have 98PCD BBS Alloys on my palio s10, and that was the last one around.
  2. sorry its 16" BBS 100 PCD the installer here in cal says he can fit them with some conversion type spacers. Generally he said there are better designs in 100 PCD & Hence they fit them onto the 98 PCD of fiat.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

sorry friend i am setup in alipore park road & would sell all 4 rims with tyres GT3 original that came with the vehicle. In case u need just the alloys i am still ok with it.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

BoseSuman thats nit BNW its a mixture of 2-3 shades of White to give that perfect whitish white look. With Double Lacquer on top of it.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

My brother has an accessory store in cal so he gets it for me whatever i want. Just upgraded the ICE with OE Headunit. Paintojob complete only thing left is the alloys.

3. JayD

JayD

cochin

Again, i don't think BBS makes 16" now. I guess you are getting the used BBS RX Set from Calcutta. If not, and if you are getting new, then please be careful, it might be fake.

Also, i wouldn't recommend any local mods done on a BBS. Defeats the purpose. Might as well buy lenso or other cheap brands and work on them.

The joy of BBS is in the engineering perfection.
    1 person likes this.
  4. I was just looking for 1 alloy...you can post your ad in classifieds section here in TFI,many people are looking for alloys for their car..
  5. JayD
    BBS has stopped production some time back for 15's. 16's are still there in company stock the material has come in from their factory direct shipment & yes they did this matt black thing on order as generally BBS dosent offer Matt Black but they were under some stock clearance stuff so got these 16's anyways i got them coz if they dont fit in my punto will place them on my ritz/swift :)

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

also JayD thanks for the suggestion as i will want to remove my OE 15's first then opt for the change & yes u rightly said BBS mein no jugaadbaazi rather perfect fitment only. If not Lenso or HRS will be on the cards.

1 person likes this.
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Jay D Bro,

you have one Hot Looking Super Hatch... Your S10 is an Eye candy and treat to eyes... Its evident and apparent that You have maintained it so well...

Cheers...

Neel :up
  7. JayD

JayD

cochin

Again, something rings a bell here. Im pretty sure only 17" upwards is being made now. Also, BBS does not make changes to rims on special request, like paint finishes etc. whom are you getting it from? There is only one importer in India.

I dont intend to bug you on this, but just doing my bit to ensure that someone is nit taken for a ride. A lot of ppl have paid big bucks thinking they are getting genuine stuff, but they turned out to be fakes.

If you are ok with it, pm me what price you are getting it for(unless its some private deal), that itself will revea the originality of the wheels.

Thanks a ton bro! Sadly, TFI has no place for palios, else would have started a thread on it. Its running on stage 2 now. Track suspension, slotted rotors, etc.. :)
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    hEY bRO,

Why do you feel that TFI doesnt have place for Palio?

Oh Man... We all Love Palios and S10... Thats one super hatch which was launched around 10 yrs. back and will give even Polo 1.6 run for their money even today... If I will get Palio 1.6 in good condition, I would love to one here... They are rare and well maintained Palio 1.6 owners are never ready to sell it...

I am sure other TFIans also Love Palio...

C'on We need some serious participation on TFI from your end too man... Please start your ownership thread with lots of pics of your Ride.... You have a super looking - Super Performing S10 with awesome modification in your hand...

Cheers...

Neel :up
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  9. Hey you still got the alloys?i am interested to buy them all....pm me if you still have them...
  10. Punto/linea oem alloy wheels - wanted

Hello friends,

I'm looking :ugeek: ut for OEM 15" or 16" alloy wheels set (Linea/punto) (or) worst case ready to buy OEM 15" Linea steel rims with wheel cap for my Punt.

This is very urgent requirement, as two of my wheels are damaged very badly :mad: fter a long off-road trip and the car is due for tyre change. So thought of upgrade it on one go.........

Any body interested to sell the wheels, pls PM me....9941424187.:up