1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto BNW 1.4 Booked !! Questions Regarding Pre-sales !!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amargawade90, Jul 31, 2012.

?

Best Colour for Punto 1.4

1. White

50.0%
  2. Red

39.0%
  3. Minimal Grey

14.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rj_fiat

rj_fiat

Kolkata
    Bluetooth (Read Blue&Me feature) and Airbags can NOT be added to a Dynamic variant as after market. Especially not by a TATA Mechanic, NO way. It's a shame how one says just anything to sell a car. People like these are responsible for ruining the pre-sales experience of a FIAT customer.[/QUOTE]

The Airbags and the bluetooth connectivity that I talked about was of Ford Figo Titanium. There is no question of punto dynamic getting an aftermarket airbags and blue&me features

and thanks for your advice and Where is this VIN punched on the fiat punto??
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If your father is working in a company and if that company is in Fiat's list of companies then You can also ask for corporate discount.
    30K is still a good discount.
    1 person likes this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Update :-
    Finally , I Got permission to install Armrest to Punto.....So at time of Delievery of Punto, I will Order Linea's Armrest !!!:up
    But They are Not Ready To Do "Black Top Roof" & "Abarth Side strip" !!
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Amar, probably your purchase of Fiat is the longest process I have ever seen in this forum. At one point of time, I even thought that this kid won't get away with a Fiat. Now that you are almost close to getting a Fiat, I am super amazed to see your car in this forum.

Do upload lots of pictures once you get the delivery of your car.
    1 person likes this.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

:) Yes , I will Upload Photo as P1.4 gets deliver !!
    within few days , I'm writting Dealership review and Loan Reviews then Car Ownership Review !!!
    Lot More Coming.....Stay Tuned !!:steering
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Did you tell your father that armrest is going to take the bottle storage. Later they should not curse Punto:D
    Just enjoy the vehicle as it is at least for a month. Then see whether he need a modification. That is my advice. :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Nope , But Its have No Big deal for us....Even Our ZEN also Dont have Any Bottle Holder !!!
    But as per Ur Advise , I Will Wait for 1 Month , to see any needs of Armrest or not !! ( Thanks For advise mate.....) Did U installed armrest or not ?
    Is after Installing armrest . Can we Double Fold Seat or not ??

One More Update :sad1 :-

Our Best Car Sold Now.................Bye Bye ZEN !!!:bye
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is it exchanged for Punto.
    For my alto the price quoted at TATA dealer was 95K for excange and at True value it was 1.35L in 2010.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Actually , we are Exchanging ZEN (at 90K + 40 K exchange Bonus) But Later we Cancle It , Sell to our neighbour at 1.35L....
    Imo , This Exchanger did Not have any "Gyaan" to how to calculate value........He quoted very less ( where Maruti gives 1.10L ) , Just 90K for Great Maintained Car......
    (Yes , I Know adding Exchange value total cost will be = 1.30L but still he should offer More BASE value.....Anyways.....After all Its TATA:bye )
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Just Call Fiat Helpline , They saying For Petrol Punto Sept Offer is " Insurance free + Free RSA + 30,000 Exchange Bonus".
    This Month They Reduced exchange Bonus By 10,000rs (August Offer = Insurance free + Free RSA + 40,000 Exchange Bonus)
    IMO , May Their Sales Up in August Month , Their For They reduced Exchange Bonus !!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.