1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto BNW 1.4 Booked !! Questions Regarding Pre-sales !!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amargawade90, Jul 31, 2012.

?

Best Colour for Punto 1.4

1. White

50.0%
  2. Red

39.0%
  3. Minimal Grey

14.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    These are of no use in a new car. Total wastage of money.

Bluetooth (Read Blue&Me feature) and Airbags can NOT be added to a Dynamic variant as after market. Especially not by a TATA Mechanic, NO way. It's a shame how one says just anything to sell a car. People like these are responsible for ruining the pre-sales experience of a FIAT customer.

rj fiat, as a golden rule, the way to owning a car without headache is to get quote from almost all dealerships in your area, and doing a PDI yourself (dealer does his own PDI but customer PDI is also important) before the car is registered in your name and not paying the full price of the car before the date of delivery and a PDI done yourself.

PDI = Pre Delivery Inspection where you check the car for quality. Just like you check out the clothes for any defect before buying.
    1 person likes this.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

AS per My Knowledge, I eligible for Sept offer as we not made Full Payment ( If We Paid All Money , then we are not eligible for sept. offer)

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Yes , This is Last Option !! ( But How we can believe/Trust them , is they offer us latest offer or not ??? ) as My SA offers us very low free acces. comapre others( as per TFI posts)
    Most all are gets mud flap , car mate , reverse sensor/seat cover etc.... , WHERE , our SA just offers us only mud flap and car mate( i rejected car mat & choose car cover)
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Offers keep changing from time to time and are never the same always.

Call the FIAT helpline and ask them of further discounts, if any. Call all the dealers in your area/city/state and enquire what offers they are giving. Asking here on what offers the dealers will give isn't gonna help much.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Ok , I will......( Will Fiat Healline provide us , Offers details ??? Last Time when I called them for asking VIN of our car then they said that I needs to contact dealer , as they did provide details of it !! )
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Come on little brother, grow up.

How can the helpline guys provide VIN of the car which is standing at the dealer!

Give the helpline,all other dealers a call. Then let us know.

Good luck.
    1 person likes this.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

How I Know , Helpline have these (VIN) Deatalis or not ?? ....Anyways.....I will call all dealers now !!
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    45K is a pretty good amount. Two years back when my colleague bought Ritz he got Ganesha idol and Ambipur perfume.Nothing else. When it comes to fiat peoples expectation are very high. Discount and freebees on Honda was unimaginable few years back. :confused:
  8. rj_fiat

rj_fiat

Kolkata
    I think you guys misquoted me, as the AIRBAGS that I talked about was of ford figo deisel titanium. I just wanted to state there that I tried to show him the difference in the price of figo titanium (which comes with a lot of features like airbags and bluetooth connectivity) and the in punto dynamic which I am gonna miss these.

hence there is no question of after market airbags.

Agreeing to this he offered me such a discount, and brought the price way below figo titanium.

No morpheon , I was also stunned seeing the OTR price the quoted me, How come they can manage such a huge cash discount, so that the OTR price came even below the EX-Shoowroom price
  9. rj_fiat

rj_fiat

Kolkata
    The airbags that I talked about was of ford figo titanium which comes factory fitted, there is nothing such as after market airbags, Hope you got me this time
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Reduced 15K from 45,000 rs ( as 15k is Exchange BONUS) so Common discount is ~30,000rs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.