1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto BNW 1.4 Booked !! Questions Regarding Pre-sales !!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amargawade90, Jul 31, 2012.

?

Best Colour for Punto 1.4

1. White

50.0%
  2. Red

39.0%
  3. Minimal Grey

14.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rj_fiat

rj_fiat

Kolkata
    Congrats for your deal and need help to make mine

Congrats Amargawade90 for booking your punto,
    I too went to tata dealers today to get the price quote for the Punto 1.3 MJD Dynamic. And their quotation was as follows:

Ex-Showroom - 651032 ( 4 dhanbad-which is approx 643000 showin the fiat india website)
    Insurance - 22274
    registration - 24890 ( quite low as compared from big cities, Thanks jharkhand Govt. :up )
    Ex-Warranty - 5000
    V A S - 6200 ( value added services as teflon, antirust etc. etc.)
    sum total - 707537

But when I asked for the discounts and the freebies at first they happily offered free insurance and ext. warranty but when I made them feel that I also had an another option as figo titanium which is much less compared to your price and is also offering me airbags and bluetooth feature that I will miss in dynamic. Listening to this, he calculated something and came up with a price of 6.14 L OTR :shocked leaving the V A S. At first I didn't trusted my ears but after confirming again and again, I believed it as ture.
    Which sums upto a discount of approx 60k only on showroom price + free insurance

But now I have doubts that, how come he can offer me such a huge discounts, I know doubt that they might sell me a defective one aur anything like that.

My question is that What should I do now and what are the discounts that you got on x-showroom price
    1 person likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Buddy check the manufacturing month of that car which he is trying to sell.
  3. He offered you airbag company fitted or after market fitted my the dealer? just curious if aftermarket is it as effective as company fitted ? , they do give discount on ex showroom prices but you gave Ex-Showroom - 651032 and they quoted price of 6.14 L OTR am i missing something here or isnt it a LOT cheaper than ex showroom :confused:
  4. aftermarket airbags ?:-| is it effective as company fitted ones? and how did they manage the OTR to be cheaper than the Ex Showroom?:confused
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Wooo
    ...why so much discount he offered u ? As per agust offer fiat giving only free insurance and free RSA ( +15000 exchange bonus) so total sum will be ~45000rs only....imo , car is old...chech first VIN number then decide !!

Guys can any one can tell me 'sept' offere/discount?
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys can any one can tell me 'sept' offere/discount?( on punto)
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wait for Dassera or Diwali,those are offer/discount months...
    other option is to create another thread with polls for the FIAT purchase as per month...
    this gives you the monthly wise count... and good to analyse monthly wise sale. and check hows the september month :D
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Can not wait more now...........Car Will Deliever with 2 days.......just want to confirm , is any changes in offer or not ??
  9. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

@Amar, you had booked your GP in August, right. I doubt if sept. discounts/offers would anywaybe applicable to your booking now unless if it is just read-only query.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Kindly consult the respective dealer with whom you have booked the car.

They are the ones who will know about any offers and in a position to GIVE you any offers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.