1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto BNW 1.4 Booked !! Questions Regarding Pre-sales !!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amargawade90, Jul 31, 2012.

?

Best Colour for Punto 1.4

1. White

50.0%
  2. Red

39.0%
  3. Minimal Grey

14.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    My pleasure you will learn some good things from me and it will help you a lot in future.

Mods sorry to be offtopic.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

There are many members , who Not writting Good English......anyways......@mod :: sorry for offtopic posts......Its due to Kedar , so for "punishment" Please take His ABARTH :p
    @keadar : I'm just joking , dont be serious !!! Enjoy.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Guys , This thread will be "Open" for just 1 week , so I have one request....
    Can Anyone Please send Me Abarth side strip vector file and Abarth LOGO file too ??
    Email ID : amargawade90 at gmail dot com
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vector files for Abarth stuff is in your mail box. Check the length and width of the body line on lower side profile. Take proper measurements and then only cut the sticker. Are you planning to extend the abarth stips on front bumper?
    1 person likes this.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Thanks for sending Files :wow
    No...Only at Door side !!(reason is bumbers will gets re-painted many times due to scraches etc. whereas probability scraching door is very less......)
    Can You Please tell me apporx. height of side sticker ??
    and how i made stickers ? by vinyl or radium ?? which have long life ?? ( sorry for BAD english;))
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I will suggest you to go for Radium. I used Vinyl and durability is quite good. High quality radium is also available you need to search it.

There is a line going from front door to rear door at you just need follow that body line and ta daa its done. :)

On front door the height is bit low and it is getting increased towards the rear door. Once you check the doors you will get an idea.

There are few members who have Abarth strips on there Punto but the height is the same on front and rear door.
    1 person likes this.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Hmmmm.. Thanks for the info. I will take care of it when i'm doing this !!:nicethread
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys , One More Help Needs........
    Is Fiat;s OEM Parking sensor are available in white colour or not ??? are they worth to install in Punto ??

Can Any one tell me , Price of Chrome door handle ??
    Please Reply fast as possible.....
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Small update ::

I Just Received VIN Number of Our Car via SMS !!
    42684GLZ - July 2012 :D
    and SBI Car Loan is also Approved & Car Will Deliever within 2-3 days !!:cool:
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Looking forward to see the most discussed punto before delivery. No vehicle in any forum might have got the attention and discussions that your 1.4 Punto got. I became one year older since I started reading your search queries for 1.4:D
    1 person likes this.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Heheee....... :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.