1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto BNW 1.4 Booked !! Questions Regarding Pre-sales !!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amargawade90, Jul 31, 2012.

?

Best Colour for Punto 1.4

1. White

50.0%
  2. Red

39.0%
  3. Minimal Grey

14.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Here TWO BIG GOOD NEWS ::
    Two day , ago I Sent Email to Fiat for My Point 2 and 3 .....
    and Today i Got reply from Fiat:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the details.

Matter is coordinated with our distributor/ dealer; we assure your concerns will be resolved at the earliest, you will be hearing shortly form Tata/Dealer end.

With warm regards,

Ashish Bhattacharya,
    Customer Services,
    Fiat India Automobiles Ltd,
    B 19, Ranjangaon MIDC,
    Shirur,
    Pune - 412210.
    Phone No.- +91 2138 672763.
    E-mail :- service@fiapl.com

and at afternoon , I Got Call from Mumbai office (Pramod), That They will solve my problem , and He will Come to Fortune , when we booking Car and Give us in writting that , If car Have any defects they will change car or I Have right to cancle booking without any Penalty charges :D

And Second Good News Is ::

Finally , Today , My Dad gets Promotion.......Now its clear all ways to Buy Punto 1.4:car

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Update :: Each Colour Gets 5 Votes......:confused:
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Amar, Color is very subjective. Select a color which ever you like the most.
    1 person likes this.
  3. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    Hip Hop black looks stunning.

BN White appears best on roads :)
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Go for Hip Hop Black. Punto will look hot in that! You'll get more confused if you will bother for such small things like rattles and all.Book it ASAP!
    1 person likes this.
  6. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

What colour have you decided Amar?
    1 person likes this.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Colour is BN WHITE !!!:p Reason is White is Looks great and we can do MORE mods on it, compare to others !!

Guys , What do u Thinks.....Abarth sticker looks great on BNW Punto or Fiat's "Body Graphics Sticker Set - Red (Thin Strip)" (Part Number: 59116854) ??

Is this Fiat seat covers worth to buy (Price 11k)??(Part Number: 59116300)
    SEAT-COVER-COMB-REDSTICH-CLASS59116300.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  8. charan

charan

Bangalore
    IMO There is something special about the BN White, It just looks beautiful......I was planning to get the sunfilms and it would have looked much better but now since sunfilms are banned i am a bit disappointed but nevertheless BN white is still the best without sunfilms too....I am planning to to a bit of tinting on the brake lights and change the current silver front grills to black and do a bit of vinyl work in the front too and I am sure it would look awesome!!
    2 people like this.
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi,
    Answers for your questions :

1. Red is the best of the three colors and most people love this color on punto, it gives a ferrai kind of look.
    2. Request for inspection of the car before raising an invoice/booking, i did it and personally when to stockyard for checking the car.
    3. As per rule cancellations after raising the invoice is only 5000/- please don't give any thing in writing to the dealer.

Cheers..Surya
    1 person likes this.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I Just Saw A Video [video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-car-bike-show/the-great-hatch-faceoff/91030[/video]( 2009 Car-Bike Show) , After watching this video , I feels that My Choice is Correct ( PUNTO 1.4)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.