1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto BNW 1.4 Booked !! Questions Regarding Pre-sales !!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amargawade90, Jul 31, 2012.

Best Colour for Punto 1.4

1. White

2. Red

3. Minimal Grey

Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungoa2010

Ideally PDI should be done before registration. It is our right.
  2. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

No need to give in writing. In my case I didnt do a complete payment (unintentionally) and the car had arrived in dealer's yard based on his billing and the order which was sent to Fiat.
    I did the PDI and gave him remaining amount ( 40%) so that he could go ahead and do the RTO stuff.
    Anyhow I had told him not to go ahead with RTO registration before I could do a PDI. As Sungoa has right pointed out, it is your right to inspect the product that you are buying.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Then I will do it !!! and we are taking loan for punto 85% of ex-showroom price for 5years......

One more question ::
    Right now , we have ZEN , on my Mom Name but we buying Punto on Dad's Name , can we transfer NCB (which is 50%)to Punto ???
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    You would any way get free insurance for your Punto for the first year.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yes , But NCB can use 2nd year !! But is NCB tranfereable ??

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Guys ,can Anyone Tell Me , Whats The Top Speed( official ) of Punto 1.4 , MJD and 90hp ??
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

minimal grey looks classy and its easiest to maintain.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys , here is BIGG UPDATE::
    Finally Today , i got TD of Punto 1.4 ,Many Many Thanks to @kartikail ( A 3M care owner)
    he gave me to TD his Punto 1.4 , and Mannn.....Punto 1.4 is absolute fun to drive and Slient Engine too , Even at 120km/hr , i can hear bearly hear any Engine Noise !!!
    P1.4 is Smooth to drive and I LIKE IT !!:D
    So I thinks My Decision is TOTALLY correct !!:cool:
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    eventhough if you were thinking incorrect ,we are here to make it correct :D

Hatsoff to you man for utilising fully TFI for your purchase and also your approach towards buying the car,though took lot of time but wise.
    1 person likes this.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Now Just waiting for Booking car !!! :p
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Still No Comments on NCB related Question:eek: ???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.