1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto BNW 1.4 Booked !! Questions Regarding Pre-sales !!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amargawade90, Jul 31, 2012.

?

Best Colour for Punto 1.4

1. White

50.0%
  2. Red

39.0%
  3. Minimal Grey

14.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I rejected the floor mat already.....instead Im going with Car Cover ( I Bought Start Mats )
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Amar and me are in touch via Facebook day and night. ;-) aren't we Amar? Waiting for your ownership and buying experience. Raise a request to close this thread if you got answer of all your questions?
    2 people like this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Noo, I'm Not CLosing This thread till PDI done !!! If PDI goes Smoothly then thread will closed without any issue ( Then we will meet on my CAR Ownership / Car Loan / Dealer Reviews !!I hope so , Car Will Deliver to stcokyard on Sat. otherwise i Will :punch to SA :firey
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    133 posts, 14 pages later, we are yet to reach the PDI stage...........
    2 people like this.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Paaji - But this has been the most active thread for buying, Can't imagine the post-delivery thread. I think it's getting interesting now.
    2 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is Amar the youngest car buyer in TFI?
    @Amar: I hope your studies are not affected buy the Punto. Your thread should be locked until you post your grades to one of the moderator(Pardon me if you are not a student);)
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    LoL. I don't expect this thread to close anytime sooner. And I am looking forward for another very loooooooooooooooooooooooooong thread about the dealer experience, delivery experience and ownership report. Good going Amar bhai.
    Forgot to mention the niggles post delivery thread ;) and may be more.
  8. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    and don't forget other 20,000 posts in 1000 + threads prior to finalizing Punto :D
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Ok , So many Member's having problem for this thread............So I'm closing it Now................Now No more discussion about Punto.......Thread Closed Now !!!
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    So let's discuss about your next buy - Linea

Haha, Don't take everything straight to your heart Amar, It's the usual banter which makes TFI a different place from the plethora of forums out there. Keep posting and we'll be interested to read it.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.