1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto BNW 1.4 Booked !! Questions Regarding Pre-sales !!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amargawade90, Jul 31, 2012.

?

Best Colour for Punto 1.4

1. White

50.0%
  2. Red

39.0%
  3. Minimal Grey

14.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    :eek:fftopicMay be I will just point out that if one want to perfectly logical one will contradict with oneself. There is no need of God. God has not given any thing to man that we can prove that it cannot be obtained with human effort. Still we use OMG, Best of luck, Thank god etc. Still we believe in God(at least some one). So we can be partially logical and keeping a blind eye towards other thing that we cannot defend or explained. So best strategy is leave it to people whether to believe it or not. It is a pure matter of choice. I personally is not a fan of numerology. Read about it once for the sake of fun. I gave the option to amar and it is up to him to accept or not. It is a matter of pure choice. Only one thing that is supreme in this world is logic followed by mathematics.

Beliefs are the most beautiful creations by man on earth. The existence of truth,honesty,religion,faith etc are based on that.
    (Why the fellow carrying off topic banner looks angry. I want a smiling face). something like this :D that convey my mood.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Of course, I am not detracting anyone from anything. Real believers won't be detracted, after all. Was just contributing my thoughts on the same, and saying there are options.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    OT: One can say I don't agree or I don't believe but the expression 'foolish thought' is some thing not appropriate. Who is fool and who is not fool who knows. Yesterdays pandit may be tomorrow's fool or vice versa. Because I initiated the the so called foolish exchanges on numbers with Amar that statement do carry some remarks about me.
    I don't mind somebody make that remark if I own a Dejire.
    Cheers:D
    3 people like this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Chill guys. Amar will be getting his car tomorrow for PDI, so lets wait for his reply.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Not , Just received Call from SA and Today He told me that Car will comes on Saturday :A
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amar,
    Not only you are worried about your purchase ,rather all the tfi members as well...
    Once again you should thank to all FIAT members as we(including you) replying to all your querries since Jan 2012 with lot of patience..... :D
    Man,get your CAR ASAP now and give close to all your threads and start OWNERSHIP THREAD ;)

i'm feeling jealous the way you are using TFI in all angles as you can..... ::T Keep going..
    2 people like this.
  7. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Chillax guys! Decision to buy a GP in itself is a wise decision... nothing more remains foolish associated to it ;)
    @Amar: what colour is it going to be finally? and we are waiting for the pictures, a lotttt of them.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Hope you didn't take it to heart too much. I remarked about the ideas only, and not about the people who said those. Honest. But I stated my opinion, and didn't intend hurting anyone with my side of the story. I just said buying a fancy number is another way for the govt to fleece the ones who buy cars. Plus to me, it doesn't add much. To another person, it must be aesthetic. I respect that. I didn't say TFIans (or any other customer) are fools.

Sorry if my words appeared bad. No hard feelings.
    2 people like this.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

SUre , Car Colour is BNW !! ( TFI favorite:D )
    1 person likes this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @Rahul: I didn't take it that way. Just tried to defend which was also a mistake from my side. :D

@ Amar. Call the dealership and make sure that they have a floor mate in stock. Otherwise if they don't have it and if it rain your new car's carpet will get mud.
    When I bought floor mat was not in stock and managed with Times of India till I reached home in rain.
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.