1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto BNW 1.4 Booked !! Questions Regarding Pre-sales !!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amargawade90, Jul 31, 2012.

?

Best Colour for Punto 1.4

1. White

50.0%
  2. Red

39.0%
  3. Minimal Grey

14.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

"Seven: symbol of perfection, effectiveness, completeness:"
    So Thought To go with 7070....
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    But 7+0+7+0=14 ; 4+1 =5 . I think it works that way.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

jaane do Bhai.......I personally do not believe in that ( But My Mom Believes:) )!!our Current ZEn number is ( 3468 = 3+4+6+8 = 21; 2+1=3) and pulser ( 6267 = 6+2+6+7=21; 2+1 =3)
    So Both Vehicle have (addition)"3" number......and Both vehicle Gives Trouble free ownership so....i can consider Number as Follow:
    1020, (=3)
    2010, (=3)
    1011, (=3)
    2829, (=3)
    7171 (=7)
    9898 (=7)
    6262 (=7)
    8485 (=7)
    etc.
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  5. even i did not believe in numbers mumbo jombo,but after i had a bad accident,consulted our family astrologer and he suggested I go for some number that suits me.My swift had 3132(3+1+3+2)=9,this is an accident number...

So I suggest you consult your astrologer,and he will suggest you some number.Then when your car will be sent for registration ask your agent to enquire which series number is being registered,and by paying some nominal fee(max 5k),you can choose from the next 100 numbers,I think this is a cost effective,aswell as safe way..
    1 person likes this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

8. i think i witnessed one of the more foolish exchanges in TFI. what has the number to do with the car's future! Aren't numbers something invented by human beings for their own ease and comfort in dealing with things. what if there were 12 numbers instead of 10 in 0-9?

i didnt even fancy having a particular number or digit. it's what you feel once you're inside the car, and what you see when you look at your car from the outside that matters. the number is just a government document, guys. it's something to help the govt, and not to serve our purpose.
    2 people like this.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Mate , I also Not believe in that too( and Now I successful to convince my Mom too).......But IMO , still Fancy number increase people attention towards car....and after all We are Buying PREMIUM Hatchback car so , Premium Number to banata hai... anyways , Is there any needs of Permium number or not , which we decide after Default Car Number Arrivved !!
    1 person likes this.
  10. my version: noone from my family offered a helping hand in my Fiat buying business. If my mom wanted me to get a fancy number and gifted me 10000 bucks, (after convincing her) i'd just go and change my spare wheel into the Fiat OEM alloy wheel, which, I'll be using somewhere down the line. And I could use all 5 wheels n tyres then, a much profitable thing, though 9900 for an alloy wheel is outrageous!

of course, it's personal. even the number adds to the aesthetics of the car. a number like 9009 would anytime look better than maybe a 7982 (my zen's num). i was sharing my two inches cuz i think fancy numbers are another way the govt fleeces us off the money.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.