1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto BNW 1.4 Booked !! Questions Regarding Pre-sales !!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amargawade90, Jul 31, 2012.

?

Best Colour for Punto 1.4

1. White

50.0%
  2. Red

39.0%
  3. Minimal Grey

14.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys , We almost finilized Punto 1.4 but have some question regarding this....
    (1) Which is Best colour by This threee ?? White , Red and Minimal Grey !!!( I'm confused alot about colour.....I Liked all colours;))

(2) When I'm going to Booking car , should i request/condition to dealer that They should register car my dad's name , only after we Doing PDI then can register it :cool:
    ( this will help us , if CAR have some defect/niggles/scraches etc...)

(3) and SA told us , before Booking car , we must gives in writting that , if we cancle booking then they had right to deduct 25,000rs :thumbs down

right now this are general question before booking , after booking i will post it more !!:D
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I voted for white because

1. Now we cannot use sunfilm. So white reflects more light so less heat.:D
    2. Also white is to match with the colour available at any body shop. If red I advice to get it done only at TASS which is costly.
    3. In White Punto looks bigger(for any car)
    1 person likes this.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    After reading the title, I thought you are facing some serious issues with respect to 1.4 Punto. The questions you posed are generic and applies to any car. So please consider removing the "1.4" from the title.
    Of colors, minimal grey is the easiest to maintain.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

This Question/Thread Posted in Pre-Sales Section , so Question will be before owning Punto!!
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Not always Sun. I had the rear quarter re-painted from TASS after a mishap just a month after getting my Linea. The color difference is very evident to my eyes. The BNW is one special white from Fiat. Matching the exact BNW is not that easy. TASS is also failing in this case.
    2 people like this.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Right Now , we have ZEN , we re-painted Front and rear bumper once from outside garage and they did good job , colours looks same as Original ( Pearl Silver)

Please discuss 2nd and 3rd point too !
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    This was the piece of advice that I got from the sales person from Skoda. He once told in case of repaint white will be much easy compared to other colour.
    But BNW will match better than FR or ER.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Again No. I was able to easily match the Exotica Red with the Com-paint for my Punto. But, the same thing is not true with BNW Linea. White is very difficult to match indeed.
    1 person likes this.
  9. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

1. All colours are fantastic in case of Punto! Inspite of that I think BNW is the best and remaining a very very close to BNW! :) Regarding maintaing, fellow members have already mentioned.
    2. make sure you tell strictly to the dealer to go for RTO registration only after you do a PDI. Once RTO registration is done, very little you can do about any mismatches. I hope I was able to understand your Q correctly.
    3. I don't think you need to give anyting in written, the clause is if you cancel your booking you should all your money back into your safe. I had confirmed this during my booking.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

But in price list of punto , They clearly mention that canclation charges are 15,000rs...
    Anyways, this point is not much important , 2nd Point is more important !! If dealer is agree then No problem to us , if car have any problem !!
    ( Should i instead to them to give written to me , that , if Car have any problem , then should replace it !!!)( IMO , its still difficult task....)
    Navi Mumbaiker ,can anyone talk about it ??

31072012.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.