1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,

Will you please share spare part number and price for Sun Glass Holder for Linea?

Thanks,
    Prasen
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @prasen123
    Part No 100171918 EYEGLASSES STORAGE BOX DESTRO
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^@vijay, in the place where I check the part nos, the picture shown for the above part no is that of a left hand drive linea. I guess the part no. is correct and the picture may be wrong.
    just wanted to confirm
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    shams yes the picture is generic for LHD and RHD vehicles
  5. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    Thanks Vijay,

I will throw this to Pandit Auto guys, they are not able to find this for 5 months :confused:
  6. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    Part no. 100171918 Price 1248.00 INR
  7. DriveNN

DriveNN Timido

Dahisar, Mumbai
    Repair Costs???

Hi guys I own a Punto 90hp bought in december 2011. I had gone for a diesel refill on 24 January. The fuel lid would just now open on pulling the lever near the driver's seat. And after some enthusiastic pulling I think I damaged the lever wire. My first service is due in a month or so (already completed 3000km).
    I want to know how much will the wire replacement with labour cost. I have laminated the car floor and the lamination will need removal and refitting if the wire is to be replaced.
    Also the front bumper has some scratches and I want to get it repainted (fox trot azure) .
    Need experts' opinion.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ Since your fuel lid lever is fine and the cable is something that is concealed, it should be covered under warranty unless there are chances that some damage happened during the floor lamination.
  9. DriveNN

DriveNN Timido

Dahisar, Mumbai
    I laminated the floor within a week of buying the car. And the lid problem occurred just this week.
    And regardng the paint job??
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    i dont remember the exact cost of painting the full front bumper at sc. it should be somewhere around 2500. you can call them up and check the exact cost