1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Vikasg

Vikasg

Linea Door Rubber/ Gasket and LH Fog Grill

Hi friends I am a new joinee. I own a Linea Emotion PK Can anyone inform me what is the Rubber Gasket/Sealer on the the door called? Do you get a single Rubber Gasket or one has to buy the complete set for all the four doors?. Any idea about the cost? Also I want to know that where can I get a silver colored grill for LH front Fog Lamp. Any idea on cost? I am not able to find these on any dealer in Delhi. Oberoi Motors in Noida has black grill for 250 Rs and says it will be painted in silver ( painting cost extra).Isnt this grill available in OEM as silver? Also is anyone aware of any Genuine spare part dealer for Linea in Kashmeri Gate area or any other Area in Delhi?
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    I can not get the front wiper blades for the Punto here in Delhi NCR. Tried Oberoi, HIM but no luck. Any clues? I think we can get the Bosch aftermarket ones which are used as Stock by Fiat. Any clue on which one it is and where I could get it?
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Drivennnnnnnn is the way to go, they stock hella and Bosch too I think
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    On Nov 13th, left side tail lamp on my Linea got damaged due to a b***s**t biker. The very next day called all the 3 service centers in Chennai for the spare. Neither of them had it and all replied me that they will get in 10 days. I again called all the dealers after 10 days and still they don't have it and got the same reply "They will get in another 10 days". I immediately remembered about Kava Automobiles (Courtesy - TFI'ian cvanandh) and called them. They had the stock and quoted Rs. 1400 + Rs. 200 for shipping (Fiat dealer's cost - Rs. 2700). I ordered one immediately on 1st December. The part reached today at my home safely :). I have saved Rs. 1100 by not getting it from the TASS :).
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    is it a OE part?
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. Of course. They source the spares from where Fiat actually sources its Parts.
  7. Thats good news that there is a guy who can source OE FIAT spares. Please share the contact address and phone number of Kava Automobilies.
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  9. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    did any one know what is the price of tail lamp of linea?
  10. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    clutch KIT INCLUDING BEARING THE PRICE HAD BEEN INCREASED TO RS 5500 from 2900. Man thats a steep rise.

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

around Rs. 2500.