1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Thanks vIjAy_kHaSa
  2. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Fiat Punto Front Fog lamp - cost

Hi, my driver has broken the front left side fog lamp while he had driven on highways to pick me up.... looks like there was a doggie which made the damage..... Can anyone pls answer with the below queries

1. What is the cost of replacing the fog lamp?
    2. he could only collect the broken fog lamp (the circular lamp) but could not get the housing - the one in shining grey colour. Is that a separate part, apart form the fog lamp itself? If so, what is the cost of it?
    3. Im assuming I could get only the left side replaced... and it is not necessarily to be replaced as a pair... any thoughts?

Thanks
    Narayan

Mods Note - Thread Merged.

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

THanks Ravi for merging the threads.. sorry, i did not notice this thread before i started one...
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2011
  3. The price must be 1200-1500 if i am not wrong. Do search the other threads you must find the price somewhere for aure.
    Do check the spare part price list thread.

The housing is a different part. It can be bought seperately.
    No need to buy them in pair. Only the things you need can be bought.
    Is the fog lamp broken?
    I mean the lens cover?

The surrounding part of the bumper is it messed? I mean any damage marksfrom the car hitting the dog?
  4. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    thanks srikaratluri. I dont see any other damages on the bumper. The foglamp lens cover is broken and the housing is missing.
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    rear wiper broken

some idiot has broken my rear wiper when it was parked late night :firey:firey:firey.need to get new wiper assembly.blade looks perfect but black plastic part has gone kaput.do i have to get whole assembly??or just the plastic stalk should do?how much it cost?

i have noticed new swift,i 10 and i 20 has got same wiper stalk and assembly as like we have on our fiat.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  6. If the arm is perfect then plastic holder with arm has to be changed and its a single unit... cost above 350/- plus
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thanks romsi brother.
  8. Can anyone confirm me the Part Number for Punto Emotion Pack Boot lock. My cars Boot Lock has gone kaput and I am getting MID warning of boot Open. Fortune guys are getting me Boot Lock from FIAT for past two months now. Once they got me the lock from Active variant (Without actuators) second time they got me one from LINEA Emotion Pack. I am not sure if they are using the correct part number to order it to FIAT. The part number they have ordered this time is 0100166817. I want to confirm if this is correct or not.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3