1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hehehe
    22-G its gonna be one hell of an effort to get it I struggled 8 months to finally lay my hands on this part since it got lost the first time I got my ICE done
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    in case part number can be of any help:
    Part no 6 from the picture

1.jpg
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I'll be going to HIM motors tomorrow so i'll inquire about the availability and get it if available, u need only for the left side or more
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thanks jas 22ji and shams bro.

certainly get one for me.if HIM motor fellow have this.how much does is cost? waise what time you will be off for him motors...??????

no wonder you have been running from pillar to post for the lamps...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    22-G morning 11, wanna accompany me.

done remind me of that finally vijyant sir has helped arranging the lights
  6. Punto Driver Side Door Pad Cost

Hi,

Anyone know the cost of Punto Emotion Pack - driver side door pad?

Small portion of upper layer got peeled off from my car which looks ugly and everyone gets their eye on that; the very moment they enter and promply ask 'what happened' :( Complaint to FIAT has gone unheard :mad:

DSC02965.jpg

Found 'Linea's Right front door side moulding (chrome beading) Rs.2860' from forum but not sure whether this is the same I am looking for!.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    gvm it can be painted again by spray paint available in market for plastics.
    It's available on ebay.in too
  8. maverick

maverick Amatore

Need to replace the Left ORVM mirror assembly of Punto Emotion Pack. Does anyone knows how much it costs?

Sent from my iPhone
  9. @ vIjAy_kHaSa - could u give me the url of the product mentioned. quick search in eaby didn't gave an result :(
  10. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula