1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Arjunbhargava

Arjunbhargava Amatore

New Delhi
    Sarojini Nagar
    Punto Evo 1.3
    hi can I get the price of trunk door of punto someone slammed my white beauty from behind ..Its white
  2. venkatesh s

venkatesh s Timido

hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    20150523_175059.jpg

Are tbe above price quotes genuine or overpriced.....??
    Can i get those parts for low price at some other place like 99rpm.....??

20150523_175059.jpg
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @venkatesh s I am not able to understand the full query. You need parts and then you will get it fitted from private garage/mech.?
    Who gave these quotes? Please contact 99RPM and email them this list. You will get genuine parts from them for much cheaper. Best of luck..! The rates are definitely higher in some areas. Please suggest which car too.
  4. venkatesh s

venkatesh s Timido

hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @asimpleson those quotes are from A V motors fiat servicing centre in hyderabad......car is punto mjd 1.3 75hp emotionpack.......my query is.....is that service centre quoting higher prices or those prices are same in all other fiat servicing centres as well...!!
  5. puntophile

puntophile Amatore

Indirapuram NCR
    One of the quality metrics at the ASS, is to not overshoot the job card estimate by >10%. So, even if the exact prices are governed by the central DMS, the SA quotes higher ball park at the beginning while opening the card, mentally prepares you, and when you receive a bill which is lesser than the estimate, you have a feeling of "not fleeced" :) and return as a satisfied customer ! MBA stuff I think :D ...!

Prices of spares, will be same throughout the country: for labour rates, it's a big joke as @prabhjot agrees wholeheartedly :) :D
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. Arjunbhargava

Arjunbhargava Amatore

New Delhi
    Sarojini Nagar
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Can I know the boot door price of punto evo please
  7. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Does anyone know the part number of the screw for the spare wheel for the Linea 2012/13 edition?

The new wheel screw for the 2014 Linea is too short to secure the allow wheel in the boot .

Image #1 taken from teamBHP Linea review http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...inea-t-jet-test-drive-review.html#post2109787
    linea-t-jet-11.jpg

Image #2 - Asked the Service advisor at Vecto Motors to check one of their Linea T-Jet's , to try identify the part

spare wheel screw.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  8. SanketGajane

SanketGajane Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Does anyone know the part number for Fiat Linea 1.4 FIRE AC Evaporator Coil?
    Is it same for 1.2 Punto, 1.4 Punto?
    Or is it same as 1.3 Linea and Grande Punto?
  9. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Hi,
    can anybody confirm the price of Abarth Badges as i want to swap with my punto Fiat badges.

Thanks in advance.