1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
    what is the cost of only the right headlight cover glass for Linea?
  2. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Headlight cover glass are not sold separately. Headlight is sold as a single sealed unit.
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. Hi,
    I am looking for an aftermarket brakepad for Punto - 2012 (Type 2) in Bangalore(Working Place) or Mysore(Native Place) preferably Roulunds, Rane, Bosch etc as OE pads is Rs 3300/- which is way expensive just it is a Showroom one...Can you kindly let me know the details on the availability of the same in either of the places and its price?
    Do recommend me if any other is of good one :)
    --
    Thanks
    Prasad
  4. I could able to See Amazon.in selling car Spares and found Punto MJD oil filter in 2 varieties.
    http://www.amazon.in/Bosch-F002H234...d=1425636504&sr=8-1&keywords=punto oil filter
    Will the Rs 173 Fits well to punto ? The picture looks similar to the one in 99rpm and hope it fits.
    If so it is almost costing 50% of the OE filter and both are make of Bosch I guess. Then whats the difference between Rs 173 and Rs 306 ?
    Any opinion from punters ?

upload_2015-3-6_15-45-49.png
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    173/- filter will fit vehicles that have UFI filter housing and 306/- filter will fit purflux filter housing.
    asimpleson likes this.
  6. I think Punto 1.3 MJD will come with UFI filiter housing...I think we can buy this since it is a Bosch one and save 50% than the OEM :)
  7. AbhaySingh

AbhaySingh Timido

Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Hi guys,

I am looking to buy a tail light panel for my Linea Emotion, 2009 make.

Is there any way I can source that (and other Fiat Linea OEM Spare Parts) without paying for expensive labour to the service center?
  8. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    The Palio Multijet has Purflux oil filter housing and I recently have fitted the same filter Rs 306.

Just opening the metal cap for the oil filter will reveal the type. Mine has purflux written on it.
    upload_2015-4-2_14-21-29.png
    asimpleson likes this.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @AbhaySingh - now that 99rpm.com has started selling spares, you may want to check out there. They provide genuine ones!
  10. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    I visited Harish @Pride cars for a clutch hardness and he asked to me to get the driveshaft oil seals ( 1 for left, another for right, total =2 )along with the clutch kit . I couldn't find this part on 99rpm for the Punto MJD although I can see oil seals for other cars like the Indica Petrol. Also , is it necessary to change the oil seals with the clutch kit - I don't think there's any observed leak. Any pointers will be appreciated