1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    shamis, looks like gurgaon service center is trying to take you for a ride. Have the crm of that service center speak to someone from the delhi sc in front of you. I guess this will solve your problem.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  2. Hi all
    I just wanted to know the price of rear glass of linea emotion.
    Please let me know if anyone is aware of it.
  3. animeshkumar15

animeshkumar15 Timido

BLR
    Hi All,

I need to replace my fiat punto Bonnet Hood, Thanks to kids in my apartment.
    Any one has any idea on spare part cost and paint cost.

Thanks
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    PM your request to fernandeskaran, he has changed the same last week.
    He may be able to tell you the cost.

:p heartsent for our mutual benefit .. !
  5. shekar

shekar Timido

Hyderabad
    guys..i am planning to get front fog lamps fitted for my punto active. I am from hyderabad. appreciate if you can help me with
    - The price for fog lamps and how much does fiat charge for labor
    - Are there any after market fog lamps which are better than the OEM fog lamps. If yes, details along with cost. Also, anything i should be careful with (e.g. wiring etc)
    - If any TFIans from hyderabad have got this done then appreciate specific inputs.

Cheers
  6. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Shekar,
    the OEM for lamps are available through 99rpm.com @ 5.5k(Holder,Fog Lamp,Bulb) they are 100% guanine. The OEM fog lamps are of no issues and gives a very good ground visibility, really helps at dark and in rainy conditions.</SPAN>
    Now the cost, one of my friend from my area got a New Punto Active and he installed the OEM fog lamps at the dealer, it costed him just 5.5k+tax labor was free as a bargain but it was around 2.5k+tax, if you go to FASS the overall Fog light setup should be about 8k.
    If you can get a very good Electrician with good experience you can save upto 1.5k and Tax.</SPAN>

This would be a neat and clean fit to the car and the car would look 100% original.</SPAN>
  7. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    Recently I enquired at FASS for the stereo fascia, I gave them the part number from 99rpm, here but they told it is of some other part. Anyone bought it from 99rpm or knows the correct part number of the fascia?
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    59064641 and 59064640 are the correct part numbers. 1st one is the silver painted one and the next is for unpainted i think.
  9. Sanjay Lotia

Sanjay Lotia

Mumbai
    How much does ACM Cost for linea Petrol?
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    what is ACM?