1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. puntophile

puntophile Amatore

Indirapuram NCR
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

^^ thats outdated from 2005, there are many updated versiona available online :)
  3. puntophile

puntophile Amatore

Indirapuram NCR
    Oh....my bad! Please can you post a fairly new one?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  4. gauravbatla

gauravbatla Novizio

Hi All,

I got a sequential CNG kit fitted in my 2009 Petrol Fiat Linea Dynamic. The car is giving a lot of trouble especially on the suspension front with a lot of noise beneath bonnet especially on bad roads.

TASS (Fortune Cars, Andheri) has updated that i would need to get Elastic Pads (also called mounting pads i guess) and Lower Arm replaced. I also understand that Disc brakes, Brake pads will also need to be replaced since it's done close to 28,000 KM now.

Though the car is under extended warranty, TASS says that it's due to 'normal wear and tear' thus will not be covered. Just spoke with Kava on the phone and he has updated less than 40% of the cost of parts as quoted on TASS. My query is that can it be trusted regarding genuineness of parts? 40% cost seems too good to be true thus confused.

The costs quoted by Kava are

Elastic Pads : 2200 (set)
    Disck brakes : 1700 (set)
    Brake pads : 1800
    Lower Arm : 3700
    Suspension : 2200*2
    Front wiper : 900
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Go to Torrid Fiat SS at Andheri-E and ask for quotes and confirm. They are new and very much looking for business and customer satisfaction. Insist to speak to Mr. Rajendra there. Alternately, ask Kava openly about the genuine nature of goods, like original, first quality, second quality etc.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  6. kamalpv

I have a Linea Dynamic (2012) Pl. send me the part numbers and prices for following parts 1. Timing chain 2. Fuel filter 3. Oil filter 4. Air cleaner 5. Font shock absorbers 6. Rear shock absorbers 7. Front Break pads 8. rear break shoes Regards
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

I had bought elastic pads from kava last year for 2700 a set and the quality was good.But for shockers it looked old and was told its not new so didn't buy.I would advise you not to buy suspension parts from kava as they might not be new and the for a price difference of just Rs. 1000 is not worth

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk
  8. prakashjam24x7

prakashjam24x7 Timido

Hi GUys,

Does anyone know the current cost of Linea LH Front Fender ....one damn tempo guy nicly dented it...! i just want to know what would be the approx cost to change the front fender...i see that some years back it used to cost around 2500rs. need to know the cost now?

thank you,
  9. Shamis

Shamis Timido

While coming back from Jaipur, my gear stick got jammed near Bilaspur (25 km before Manesar to Gurgaon Toll Gate). I got it checked at a road side Maruti Service center, who opened up the complete gear assembly positioned just above Exhaust Manifold. the problem was there are two gear wires (or cables), one is for forward gears while the other one was for reverse gears. They cannot fix since no part available with them. Called roadside assistance of Fiat, who send a tow vehicle and dropped it at Torque Fiat, Gurgaon. left the vehicle and came to Noida (home), as a reference I checked with Oberoi Motors, Sec-63 (Mr. Rakesh / Mr. Rajgopalan) and with Kashyap Motors (Mr. Suresh - Okhla) both quoted that the single gear wire can be changed and would cost Rs. 2000/- + Rs. 500/- for Labor; whereas M/s Torque Fiat (Gurgaon) said they cannot do that and need to replace the complete assembly which cost around Rs. 8000 + Rs. 1000 for Labor. Now I am dilemma, coz to tow the vehicle from Sec-14 (Atul Kataria Chowk), Gurgaon to Okhla (Kashyap Motors) or to Noida, Sec - 63 (Oberoi) the crane/tow service is asking for Rs. 2500 and Rs. 3500/- respectively and another 2800 to get it done so ultimately the difference in total cost is negligible. When I called Fiat Service Customer care I was informed that it was my discretion where i get it done and so cannot help further.

So any idea here whether the Gear Wire (Cable) for Forward gears can be changed without replacing the complete assembly as stated by Kashyap & Oberoi motors. Thanks in advance for your valued input.

- - - Merged Post - - -

The Forward gear wire (or Cable) got snapped on my fiat punto regarding which I've posted the above query.

Your comments would be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
  10. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013