1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    congrats buddy for new pads, it looks like labor charges are bit more here.
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks surya..:) . Yeah Labor charge is bit high.
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    With the exclusive dealerships coming up, looks like FIAT has increased the prices of spares and some of the parts have gone atleast 4-5x costlier from the looks of it and all this seemed to have happened sometime last month.

For instance, i was seeing newer invoices posted here reading the price of the AC wiremesh filter >Rs 250 now from it's original price of Rs.50. Another example is the price of the Lower bumper grille of a Punto. I got it for < Rs 300 in January and the same part (Part No: 59116077) now costs a whooping ~ Rs 1024. Beat that!!!

God knows prices of what other parts has increased at such steep rates.
  4. Well History repeats itself. Nothing much can be done in this case
  5. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    Long time ago (around 2001 - 2004) when i used to visit FIAT's own authorized service station for my UNO diesel; i saw that spare parts are unexpectedly expensive than its competitor (that time maruti zen). I didn't realize why the difference is so noticeable when the two vehicles falls in the same category!!!! Now they are again increasing the spare parts costs!!! Its huge disappointing....
  6. Alloys are the favourite candidates for price increase, how much do they retail now, Even my d1 segment car alloys are cheaper than the Punto/Linea
  7. manishgarg921

manishgarg921 Amatore

Ghaziabad
    20130521_093852.jpg

How many of you are /were aware of MOPAR parts being offered at Fiat Svc centre ?
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes MOPAR has started taking care of spares/accessories for Fiat in India.
    I got confirmation at Vecto, during my last servicing.
  9. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What is the price of Punto OEM Alloy Wheel??
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    A OEM Alloy costs 9999/- per piece
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013