1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Have you checked whether the motor is working fine? If not you need to replace the motor otherwise it is mirror and cup. For me I checked whether the motor is working fine and asked the SA to replace only the mirror.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    I checked with a friend of mine in KVR & the whole assembly will cost you around 2k-2.5k & fitment around Rs 300 /- KVR has also got the spare with them. It would be a 90-100 kms drive for you to reach the nearest KVR service centre I hope.
  3. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    SA Told me that some parts are missing from the system so it will have to replace entire system even though motor is partially working!!

o.k thanks, little off topic .. can u pls ask your friend that when will they start sales and service in Calicut.? If thats coming in 1 or 2 months I can avoid the drive to Kannur just to get Mirror fixed..:confused:
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    As of now their plan is 3 months from now. So 3-4 months can be expected.
  5. RAAM

RAAM

Navi Mumbai
    Hi,

I am in the process of replacing the following spares in my GP 1.2 Emotion due to a minor accident.

1. Bonnet (if service center is not able to work on the dent in the front part of it)
    2. Both the head lights (though the HLs are fine per se, the connecting link of the headlight to the body is broken)
    3. Lower Grill on the front bumber
    4. Radiator Condenser (??), if the that is punctured due the impact.
    5. Front bumber itself - but not likely
    6. The Painting and Labour costs for the Bonnet in general as well as new replacement.

I would like to know the cost of these parts from the team before I agree to the rates. I got the doubt because the SA was saying around 2000 for the front bottom grill, which I vaguely remember was about 300 Rs. I know this same part is constlier for Linea.

You early inputs would help. I tried Fiat Customer Care but somehow, they have the nack of dropping the call in between, Was never able to reach the concerned person.

Thanks & Regards,

RAAM. ​
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Replies in BOLD. Except for Bonnet, insurance will cover only half of the remaining parts, if yours is just comprehensive cover.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    The Lower grill of a Punto costs Rs 262 + taxes.
  8. RAAM

RAAM

Navi Mumbai
    Thanks Varun and VJ for your inputs. This will help in validating the bill atleast for the spare parts that would get replaced. I have a 0 Dep Policy so the cost of the spares should not worry me. I am only concerned about the labour / painting charges which is often contested between the workshop the insurance companies. I took the 0 dep Policy from RSA two years back as I got good feedback from online resources about their services. However when it was my turn to claim, I am finding the real picture. None of the TASS has a tie up with RSA as they are not happy with RSA honoring Cashless claims. Even in my case there is a dispute on the gas filling (??) when they are changing the A/c condensor (??) (located in front of the radiator). The estmate is around 1700/- and approval is somewhere around 400/-. And I am not aware about the other confilicts on charges on painting / labour for replacing spares. I would check with the sa regarding the plastic welding you had suggested. 1 HL is anyways approved.

I think, inspite of having a 0 dep policy which promises everything under sun, I am going to get a deep hole in my wallet.

It would be great is somebody can help me with the Painting and Labour costs associated with the above replacements.

Regards,

RAAM
  9. v_ram

v_ram

Bangalore
    Hi guys need your help.. I need the monograms[ie words PUNTO] which is on the hatch door.. enquired in Prerana and KAVA both are saying no stock. Any help in sourcing it and the price?
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Try with someone in delhi. This is available at 50-100 rs in kashmiri gate delhi. Although not exactly like original quality but a good alternative and quite cheap too.

Delhi members if visiting kashmiri gate can get t and courier you and u can transfer the amount.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2