1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Thanks....For info....I'm going to fortune on 14 NOV for Fixing Door lock issue & Driver side windows rattling issue !!
    ( First Service will be on March )
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  2. v_ram

v_ram

Bangalore
    nkapoor777 that was bang on price . it was replaced. thanks for the info.
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Bought a new rear fog lamp for punto

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1355652808704.jpg
  4. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Don't care too much about the abbreviation :p
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  5. Counter splash guard

Hi guys i need counter splash guard which will come with absolute edition plz let me know where it will be available in Hyderabad i asked in spares :A
  6. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    I have lost Right side rear view mirror. When I went to Marina motors Calicut, SA told that It has to replace complete assembly as it is electrically adjustable, and said that it will cost more than 3k!! another thing is that they havent the parts with them..
    Can u tell me the maximum possible cost??
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Did you loose just the mirror or the whole Cup? Just the mirror is available for < Rs 300.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  8. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My left wing mirror is replaced for Rs.280/- (fallen down on some impact). But is there any damage to the the mount or the grip that holds the mirror? In that case you need to replace entire unit itself.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    If the frame which holds the mirror & the cup is broken, you may have to go for full assembly replacement which definitely will cost you that much. It will cost even more if you break the left side as it has also got the ambient temperature sensor in that. You can also check with KVR dream vehicles as they are more likely to have spares .
  10. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut

mirror and outer cup also...

full assembly means motor + cup + Mirror?? 1250+350+250 as per the spare part price thread.. but 3 k is too much even if they charge reasonable labour charge..
    luckily it was not left!! and It is new info for me that temperature sensor is placed in left side , thanks for sharing friend.
    I think KVR dream vehicle is not started functioning here in Calicut, Thats why I went to Marina from where we took the vehicle.